New Quest System is FUN!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dwimmerlaike, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Dwimmerlaike Elder

Good times when there's 27 people in ME, you are getting ganked of quest mobs by botters, and you can only level up by picking your in Guild Lobby running Overseer. The FUN is just overwhelming!
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

What server is this?
  3. Malbro Augur

No pick zone?
  4. Hitmehard New Member

What server isn’t this happening on?
  5. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

I'm pretty sure there's big bot groups in ME on every server.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Petition? Posting here about bot groups is nonsense.
  7. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

I didn't post about it here. People are asking which server and I was responding. I personally don't care about the bot groups. They've never hindered me.
  8. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Exactly, I cannot figure out why some folks have such and issue with bots groups. I mean there are a gazillion other zones in the game to go to and AOC on every corner.

It seems to me that maybe its the bots hating the bots that got there first;)
  9. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Sad times when in 2022 we're still dealing with bot-on-bot hate.
    Loup Garou likes this.
  10. Laronk Augur

People should be able to do quests in current expansion, if these people are actually having trouble because there is bot groups sitting on their quest objectives then there is a problem. Move to another zone is not a good answer.
    Gialana likes this.
  11. Szilent Augur

other groups, bot or otherwise, have not hindered me in completing any Luclin quests multiple times through
    Fenthen, zleski and Loup Garou like this.
  12. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Lovely anecdote
  13. Svann2 The Magnificent

#me either!
  14. Hegsheoshed Augur

I would have to check my filters and see just how many different Bloodied drops one person was selling for Krono this morning. It looked like they had all of them.
  15. Razorfall Augur

There was a bot group in the big torch in ME pulling everything around them...including the quest mob that pops at the top of it when you get near it.

I ended up moving to another pick, but man that really grilled my cheese
  16. Dwimmerlaike Elder

Because in order to level up now you have to do quests. Can't do my quests when Bot groups are ganking my quest mobs. Can't get 116 to 120 exp worth a damn killing mobs anymore either. So I guess it's go back to Guild Lobby, hit my overseer button and level that way?
  17. Dwimmerlaike Elder

I tried. There was no pick with 27.
  18. Dwimmerlaike Elder

From years of experience, petitioning is pointless to.
  19. Laronk Augur

I would argue that you can in fact level without doing quests, it just is less efficient.
    I would also argue that in addition to doing overseer you can do other things to gain levels.
    You could do the quests in the othjer zones?

What is it that you do in game once you've reached max level, do those things too.

It does suck that these bot groups are in your way, I would continue to report them and hope they miss a GM afk check.
  20. Raccoo Augur

Record a short video of the bot group/s, upload to youtube (make video unlisted if you don't want random people seeing). Send in that youtube link and all the names of the characters who are being botted in your petition.
    Dwimmerlaike and zleski like this.