What Constitutes as Poor Customer Service, Relations and Incompetence??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Altreality, May 31, 2022.

1. Stymie Pendragon

Back in the early 80's my uncle got me a remote control tractor trailer for Christmas. It had batteries! It still did not work. I am here, now, asking for some of that double exp. Yeah.

Edit: Oh no, how did Tucoh get a picture of MY WIFE!!1! She says she demands 2 bonus rare spawn weekends along with the extra exp.
  2. Laronk Augur

Some bugs are so small and inconsequential that they do not merit restarting all world servers. Be thankful that they were able to implement a partial fix before a full patch day. They can push some fixes straight live, some fixes need zones to be restarted and some fixes need all zones to be restarted. Then some fixes need a full patch.

It actually used to be the case that practically any fix required a patch and we had multiple patches a month.

It's been such a long time since I felt the need to dispell a mob personally.

"115 Magician, Tunare server, Frontier Mountains, middle sarnak fort, eradicate magic is still not working. Logged my team out, ran patcher, still not working going on the 5th day now."

Play how you want but at level 115 as a mage casting eradicate magic on a mob in frontier mountains is likely a waste of effort. are you using it to pull? Or do you just weave it between your casts? I am actually curious what you need it for. I know you want to use it and you want it fixed and you likely will have to wait for the June patch for Frontier mountains to be restarted.

6 boxing in that zone with a 115 in my group I would be pulling trains and not even be able to tell if a mob got dispelled.

This is probably at most a problem for a dozen or couple dozen players which is why they didn't push a restart to all zones, if Spear of Molten Komatiite was broken in the same way they likely would have restarted every zone.
    Leerah likes this.
  3. Laronk Augur

Have to wait until amazon drops them off tomorrow! Hopefully you buy rechargeables they're pretty good nowadays.
  4. Equable New Member

Easy answer - when you don't get your way and throw a passive-aggressive tantrum on a message board.
  5. Laronk Augur

Nevermind, I guess there might be some mobs with a big ds, my suggestion is to blow them up faster till the next patch.
  6. Leerah Augur

Amazed, in 2008, a similar headline criticizing customer service got me banned! And it was a real issue!
    Fenthen likes this.