Account-bound Krono option needed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Redgiant, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Redgiant New Member

I am a returning player. At least, trying to return.

Man, it's 2022 and I have never had this bad an experience to be able to play a game.

I buy Krono on a decade-old account that I am re-activating. I know there is some "we check manually the first time" rule, but why? Just offer a bound-to-account version of Krono also, and allow those to be delivered IMMEDIATELY so I can play on a TLP. I don't want to go thorugh Gloomingdeep again on a normal server.

I really don't get it. The nostalgia for EQ can be a bit fleeting, esp after a few times through p99 and the TLPs. This isn't helping.
  2. Ringarok New Member

If you wanted to just play the easiest option is to grab a monthly subscription and then cancel it. You still get to play for a month + cheaper than a krono + no waiting
  3. Loup Garou De loop de loop

You don't have to. Just click "enter world" instead of "enter tutorial" and then you can play around till your Krono comes thru or like they said pay with cc
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Zanarnar Augur

That's what the subscription is for; I don't understand why you would willingly pay MORE for a month when you clearly have your CC on file with them (as you can buy a krono). If your worried you'll forget to cancel just do it the next day after your subscription goes through.

An account bound krono is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

This literally defeats the purpose of Krono.
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Why on earth would you buy a krono with the intent to immediately consume it on your own account? Literally paying more $ to wait longer.
    Joules_Bianchi and Fenthen like this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

No.

Just Sub, it's cheaper anyway.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.