Normal Trade Servers - Literally in High Demand

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Triconix, May 30, 2022.

1. Triconix Augur

MAY 30, 2022 - Sunday Afternoon. There are only 6 High Population Servers:

4 Normal Trade Servers
    2 Free Trade Servers

There are 12 Medium Population Servers:

12 Normal Trade Servers
    0 Free Trade Servers

There are only 3 Free Trade Servers and 33% are always low population. It's irrefutably clear that people just want normal trade servers.

Sorry naysayers - the facts don't care about your feelings

P.S. This post is satire in reference to this gem.
    Zrender, Skuz and Tweakfour17 like this.
  2. Rcbauer Augur

You, sir, are a legend
  3. SoandsoForumUser Augur

I could never read that original thread without seeing this in my head. [IMG]
    Stymie and Zrender like this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

Did this experiment with my son yesterday. Yep.

[IMG]
  5. Aeonblade Very Hungry Vah Shir

I mean, a rare miss for you pikachu. Usually much funnier than this, but the other post is more accurate and kinda steals your joke's thunder.
  6. Intercept Augur

Mischief supposedly shows us that people love free trade, when in reality people love triple loot more than anything else
    Brildon likes this.
  7. Midnitewolf Augur

I have to agree with this. Trying to gear a toon in EQ has always been a massive headache and chore, maybe too much of one. Having 3 times the loot means you might not actually spend 8 hours in game only going home only with trash loot worth a few plat, like 90% of the time your playing.
  8. Brildon Augur

The freetrade hardly matters on mischief/thornblade other than for making KRs.. the shared buckets and increase loot i have to imagine is what is behind the servers success... our guild gears out so quick every xpack without needing to do any freetrading, yet everyone wants to contribute its success solely to the server being freetrade o_O
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Me, too, but mine is 35. :mad: