Yelinak looks like Magefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, May 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnitewolf Augur

Actually it would be a simple fix. Make it one character per person and have a report function for people to point out when someone was boxing. Them hire some GMs to review the reports. GM then uses GM tools to observe if someone is boxing and if they see it happen, instant band to the player and the boxes.

But lets face it. Daybreak would rather have someone pay for 6 accounts rather then them having to pay for GMs to enforce actual "truebox".
    Magician9001 likes this.
  2. Gnothappening Augur

They tried that with Karendune. It was a disaster. Everyone was weaponizing petitions to get camps.
  3. Gnomie Denser than most

Wow, didn't realize my picture would bring such ire from the 6 box hate squads. So far I've been accused of only having 3 computers, using illegal software, so much fun stuff.

It's crazy how a light hearted post can bring out the forum warriors.

There's folks out there using VPN's and illegal software who are 36 boxing, but my 6 box crew that I play manually that I made due to a dying population on a server I loved is what triggers folks. o_O
    Skuz and Stymie like this.
  4. Lietes New Member

I'm on your side Gnomie.
    Nice stuff, and nice vision of the game (i mean, give 6x money and the game don't die).

The things is, everquest database is not supposed to be a 30+years old ? and then, in that case, when i see the reactions here, damn guys time to grow up.
  5. Xann New Member

It's funny how you people complain about box armies.

Anyway, there are much simpler and easier ways to box on 1 machine, actually this was tested on all the TLP's they have successfully boxed 20 on 1 pc. So no matter what DBG does, they will keep quiet about it or they lose 20 subs.

Also this nonsense of having 6 PC's / Laptops, please stop. Why make it harder for yourself when there are simpler ways? You're already breaking the boxing "rule" anyway, why not do it in a more easier way?

p.s for DBG I am not one of these 20 boxers, I promise...
  6. Gishmail Journeyman

Why would I need to lie? I didn't care if people boxed on phinny. I just found it funny there were still 6/12/18 mage armies running around after the outcry for a "truebox" type of server. You will not stop them. They will find a way.
  7. mark Augur

Actually I 6 box on 2 towers and 4 laptops including a window 7 and 8 because I have never been banned or suspended,and I am having an absolute blast all these people lfg while I can afk log and have dinner with the family.,raiding and not boxing at the moment and having fun,later we will do splits 2 months to gear up my characters without spending a Kronos.
  8. Accendo Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.