No monsters available

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CatsPaws, May 26, 2022.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Trying to do the mission: Brell's Arena - Boomerang Brawl!

Quest givers:

I can get the mission but the monster templates do not populate. All group members get the same screen that says "warrior" on it and "blue team" No other monsters are listed. On this screen the monster is not named.

If one of our group selects that monster (which then shows up that you have selected Donup_Misteyes) then no other monsters populate. If others try to select a monster they get the message that Donup has already been selected.

All group members are above minimum level which is level 60
    We have the required 3 or more in group
    All mercs are suspended
    Have used both quest givers and same result
    Have used both monster windows and same result

Edit: No other illusions on group members that would block monster illusion
  2. Knifen Augur

They are there your menu is pooched. Look around the lines of the pop up window an drag open that screen bigger.look at the lines in the center both horiz and vert hover mouse over those and drag open
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  3. Knifen Augur

This is always 100% the fix for the monster missions that pop up and only show warrior. Your selection box is not expanded all the way.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ah, perhaps it is a level issue. 4 of the group are 115 and higher and the 5th one is only level 92 and he can see the monster selection. And I can see on this screen there should be more to the left on my other characters. But that line does not move to open it up further. Nor does it open further on the right to show abilities. There is only one line I can move on the higher characters.

removed pic
  7. Knifen Augur

Hover over the line up and down line between Warrior and Blue Team and drag apart. It shouldnt be the level, its that the one toon that it is working on has the menu all seperated correctly

Actually it may be the line up and down to the left of warrior.

The line is there is just hard to catch the seperator to drag apart.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am very familiar with moving that line since I have to do it all the time on my quest window. I know how very sensitive to hitting it just right to grab it. There is no line to move on the top or bottom, left or right. The line in the middle only moves left and right and does not show anything else.

I even attempted to move the lines on the character who does show the monsters and there is no way to make it show up or cover up the selections like it is on the other characters

They all use the same UI, etc.
  9. Knifen Augur

Wish I had other ideas ive never ran into it where it wasnt those goofy lines. Might have to petition.

Are these all on the same pc or diff pcs? Was going to suggest logging in diff toons on diff machines and see if one that didnt work, worked on the other pc.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Good idea on changing the pc and that would help diagnose if it is more line related (which I think it is like you but it just is not letting me fix it like I do all the other line times)

Will try that later, thanks for input!
  11. Soulbanshee Augur

Check if the window is locked.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok, was able to resolve the window issue. It was the lines as Kniffen said. Guess I wasn't as adapt at pulling them as I thought! Anyway logged in this am and was able to expand so we could all pick our monsters

But when we picked our monster, we did not change forms and still cannot get into the mission because we get the error that all players must chose a monster. We each have chosen one
  13. Knifen Augur

You dont change forms til you zone in, when you selected the monster did you hit select after that or just click it with mouse pointer choosing? Like you should see selections gray out as chosen if i remember right.
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, after we select which we wanted then the selections are greyed out on each character for the different monster they selected. We did hit select on both windows to make sure and got messages that say you have already select joe monster etc

It gives the error message when we try to zone in that each member must select a monster. So we cannot zone in and change - have to change before we zone in apparently

thank you for your help!
  15. Derd Augur

Just wondering, did anyone have a merc out?