Yelinak appears to be DOA

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, May 26, 2022.

1. Risiko Augur

Day 2 of the server, and the main Commonlands pick has a grand total of 65 characters in it. The tunnel was near empty. Not one single soul standing around the shady or parcel npc.

The funniest part is that those people that are on the server are all mages, necros, and monks. The mage chat channel had 320 people in it. Nektulos Forest was a ghost town with the same 3 people LFG the whole time I was there.

Like I said before this server was announced, people are tired of doing the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over.
    Xanathol and wade_watts like this.
  2. Mrjon3s Augur

Who cares. They didnt steal many people from mischief so just stay there.
  3. Vark Journeyman

Lol such wrong info !
    Mid-day, work day currently and 3 picks of commonlands

People are not standing at shady ? of course all busy leveling
    Nice try
    minimind, rangerous, Yinla and 4 others like this.
  4. Zanarnar Augur

So in the middle of the day on a Thursday its not super crowded and your surprised? People have jobs and lives.

If its dead at 7PM EST; then there is an issue.
  5. Zansobar Augur

Everyone knew (except DPG) that there isn't a large demand for a non-free trade server, but here we are. And even with how low pop Yelinak happens to be, it will far exceed the popularity of that abomination of a server known as Vaniki.
    Xanathol likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

And what time was it that you took this revealing snapshot?

Playerbase is not 100% retirees just yet.
    Zrender and rangerous like this.
  7. AngryKing Elder

What's amusing about this post is that the server that isn't the exact same thing they offer over and over has about 1/3 of the population. Nek had like 6 picks of 50 people a few hours ago and CL has 200+ amongst all picks, so it's far from dead. I'm not even a fan of the server, but as usual you are spouting nonsense.
  8. Bard2019 Elder

Why would there be any amount of people worth note, gathering around Shady a few days into a new server launch? Have you actually played a TLP before? People are all over the place leveling. That's just common sense.
    Zrender and Dragon Jockey like this.
  9. Geoux Lorekeeper

Why would anyone need to hang around the Shady Swashbuckler when the Bazaar is open?
  10. Laronk Augur

Yeah or maybe there's just less people wanting to take days off and grind during the work week.

Really the last two big launches I wasted so much of my time at server select that I just... wait till the initial rush dies down. If I can't get in in 5 minutes I can just play something else.
  11. Laronk Augur

Thats Vaniki not Yelinak
  12. TheAgenda Augur

No they're not lol. Familiarity is comfortable. Familiarity is safe. No scary big numbers or extra buttons.
    Skuz likes this.
  13. Branntick Augur

MAGA boomer EQ conspiracy theories.
  14. Aenoan Augur

Is there some kinda statistical data to back this up? Because I don't know about you but I just started a rotation 4- 12 hour shifts and I am pretty sure a lot of other people work a reg 9-5 monday to friday.
  15. Geoux Lorekeeper

Ah, yeah. My mistake. Wonder what the baz looks like over there, though.
  16. Runes Augur

The 17 picks up at 8pm in unrest would say otherwise
  17. Enuen Journeyman

There are 8 picks of UR at 8 am. Yep, totally dead.
  18. Fhiele Augur

Filthy lies told by a propogandist working for Mischief and Thornblade to deny Yelinak its proper glory. We will not be denied. Our day has come! Yelinak Forever!!!!
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

I've never understood why people think bashing other servers will help the population on their server. They probably can't help themselves.
    Zrender likes this.
  20. Triconix Augur

This thread is DOA. OP is nothing more than a lazy troll.