Remove Distillers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Old School, May 24, 2022.

1. Old School Journeyman

For what I am sure is the billionth post on this topic. Could you please, for love of all your players sanity, increase the quality of life post LDON by allowing us to switch an augmentation for a simple plat charge instead of having to purchase distillers.
    Dre., MacDubh, Laronk and 5 others like this.
  2. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Just buy a stack of 100 higher tier distillers like 16 or 21, you don’t need to match the exact needed, just equal or greater than. Would be nice tho as it seems pointless.
    Strumph likes this.
  3. Zarkdon Augur

Thats not very old school. But please, or at least make it 1 distiller.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

As Spacemonkey above posted, if you want to spend the plats you can just buy Class XXI distiller and it will remove all lower ones as well.
    Strumph likes this.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Or just destroy them that is free! Of course that only works when you want to upgrade augs.
  6. Brontus EQ Player Activist

I agree 100%. Having to pay for a distiller to simply remove an augmentation is just poor design and annoying as hell. Then you have to find the right vendor which is usually located in an obscure location. It just adds unnecessary frustration and tedium. It serves no purpose other then to be a plat sink.
  7. Windance Augur

I agree - I think you should be free to move your gear / augs around to try "what if" type things with out doing a /testcopy
  8. Hitmehard New Member

You are kidding right? Not only are they in the bazaar and the guild hall they are literally in your back pocket. In the special tab of the AA window you can summon the permutation peddler every 20 hours.

Just reduce them down to one cheap distiller instead of 26 and call it done. They already stack to 100.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  9. Chaffe Journeyman

At least we do not have to use augmentation pools any longer.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

At first I thought you mean the hp/mana regen pools in the guild hall but then it clicked and I realized that you meant the little gold bird baths.

Yep, nice not to have to use those with the window etc.
    Chaffe likes this.
  11. Juzam_Djinn Elder

Huh... I did not notice that while I was subbed for a bit last year. That woulda been nice to know.