Queue timer

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheBoss, May 25, 2022.

1. TheBoss New Member

STEP ASIDE PEONS - THE BOXERS NEED TO GET IN FIRST
  2. MMOer Augur

just chill...

just sit in the queue and wait. Watch some youtube or something.

It will happen. This is normal. Its a slow process but much better than the crash and server wipes of past TLPs

Trust in the queue... fear the crash.
  3. PotatoPowa Elder

No one better steal the name Slugface, that's my wood elf female druid's name and I been planning to use it since last October. Wrote it on a post-it and put it on the fridge so I wouldn't forget it, been marking days off the calender. DO NOT STEAL THE NAME SLUGFACE, I will totes berg out and screech for the rest of the day.
  4. Silentsong New Member

Y

Great name, by the way.
    PotatoPowa likes this.
  5. PotatoPowa Elder

Keep your beady eyes off it.
  6. TheBoss New Member

I've been in queue for almost 3 hours maybe something is wrong?
  7. MMOer Augur

You got in late is all. It can take 5+ hours to start to clear out.
  8. TheBoss New Member

I was in when the queue was 3 minutes
  9. MMOer Augur

Thats not too bad. Im surprised you are not in yet. Should be soon.

I was less than 1 minute late getting in and it took 1 hour in queue
  10. MMOer Augur

Bro I just got in... my second time. Something might be wrong there for you.
  11. Branntick Augur

I queued within 30 seconds of the server turning from locked to up and it took 20 minutes. Reserved all my names, logged out to chill, just queued again and it's saying 117 minutes. That seems reasonable (if it's accurate), will report when I get in for science.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

I got in the queue at 12:15 PDT and still not in. Friends of mine joined the queue later but are already in. I suspect I'm not in the queue at all. Shenanigans
  13. TheBoss New Member

I'm pretty sure it's just rigged for the kronolords, meh
  14. Nocolitsia New Member

I mean... I'm just back starting in queue, we will see how long it takes. I lost my last spot by going to the gas station rip me.
  15. Branntick Augur

I just got in, 45 minutes after my last post and the queue timer stated it was going to take 117 minutes.
  16. TheBoss New Member

I imagine it's super easy to make a WORKING and TRANSPARENT queue system, you know, like every other game in the world...
  17. Nocolitsia New Member

Honestly in some ways it's impressive the game is even still running this long.
  18. Svann2 The Magnificent

I heard the uberguilds are given a bump up to the head of the line.
    kidding of course
  19. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

CAPS LOCK ACTIVATED!!!!1

Anyway I’m just here to laugh at the recyclers whining about queues.
  20. TheBoss New Member

Noc this game is a huge cash cow, any gaming company would kill to have it on their register.

Svann specific people are given VIP access, this is known. But to not have your queue system tell you what place your in, whether you should click OK or not, whether a timeout will keep you in queue or not...all these seem intentional because it's pretty easy to make a proper queue.