Vaniki and Yelinak Launching Next Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, May 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emori New Member

Lucky! By the time I get in they'll be farming Sky.
  2. Derd Augur

What... a que? But everyone hated the rules etc
    losalamos1969 likes this.
  3. losalamos1969 New Member

re-subbed and came back for Yelinak launch. Been in queue for approximately 50mins and now says 120 mins wait time to login. Thinking I probably should have waited till next week.
  4. tigersnack Journeyman

PATHETIC LAUNCH!!!
    Booted me twice while in queue and bumped to end of line
    You screwups already had one clusterF^^^! of a launch and NOW, after bragging about how smart you were about asking players what they want in the next tlps...you completely misread and everyone is going to Yelinak!

ANOTHER pathetic launch with queues...what a bunch of poor quality planning and work from DBG

You let this happen AGAIN after the Aradune fiasco!!!!!!!
    losalamos1969 likes this.
  5. tigersnack Journeyman

NO....because they were the same type of servers, so basically there were 2 servers.
    HERE...DBG dropped the ball..again...and made one server that the majority of people are playing.
    I KNOW this from queue times

2 Hours for Yelinak and still not in or 8 minutes for Vaniki............and Im already playing....
  6. tigersnack Journeyman

AGree...that is when the Company steps up and gives the people in QUEUE updates about the situation....but that is what "good" companies do....not the current one here....
    Emori likes this.
  7. Emori New Member

I actually upgraded to Full Access to play on Yeli. Silver access - "These servers aren't free." Paid for Full Access "These servers are full." So you don't get the "full" notice until you have Full Access.
  8. losalamos1969 New Member

Dont even bother to get on Yelinak because you won't get in. I waited in queue for an hour just to get the message that i would still have to wait 120 mins. Vaniki you can get into right away
  9. Accendo Guest

UChat issues should now be resolved.
  10. Yukaan the Bear Journeyman

Great job on the art!! Looks great!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.