Broken Que

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gnothappening, May 25, 2022.

1. Gnothappening Augur

Okay I get a cue can be a long time. That is something we accept. But can you do something about being kicked out of the game while at server select? I’m waiting in a cue and was at the start of it, only to be kicked for inactivity for not being able to log to the character creation screen.
  2. squidgod Augur

Go hang out in chat and type something every few minutes—it will keep you from getting kicked.
  3. Bomce New Member

Agreed it's not a queue if you can get booted from it WAITING to log in based on the supposed avg wait time that increases by the minute every minute
  4. Gnothappening Augur

if you are in chat will it move you to character creation?
  5. squidgod Augur

Supposedly.
  6. Bomce New Member

Considering I joined the queue when it was supposedly a 1 min wait time and still haven't gotten in and it is now up to 67 min wait time I would say supposedly nothing will get you in unless the server wants to let you.
  7. Gnothappening Augur

how did you avoid being booted for inactivity?
  8. david negron Lorekeeper

Here we go again year after year same problem queue when a tlps open. " When mediocrity becomes the accepted norm, excellence dies a painful death" Rashida Rowe
  9. MMOer Augur

You wont get kicked... just let it sit and watch youtube or chat on the forums.

Trust in the queue.

The ONLY bad thing that can happen is if there is a server crash and then you dont get back in the queue before everyone else... or YOU crash.
  10. Gnothappening Augur

I was literally booted for inactivity while waiting in the que. That is why I started this thread.
  11. Bomce New Member

I have been booted once I keep hitting "ok" then "play everquest" over and over
    MMOer likes this.
  12. MMOer Augur

This is not true. They removed that years ago. There is no afk boot when in queue.

Something else happened... network timeout or something.
  13. Gnothappening Augur

it said inactivity.
  14. MMOer Augur

screenshot?

Network inactivity, perhaps.

People never believe the experience I kick on them but the guy who made the queue to help with TLP issues actively coded that out of the queue he made.
  15. PotatoPowa Elder

I came for the queue tantrums on launch day and I have to say, disappointing. Very few threats to quit "and this time I mean it". What happened to our launch day traditions? Have we lost everything sacred to us?

By the way is demand sufficient for two new plain vanilla standard ruleset servers? That's be pretty sweet.
  16. Gnothappening Augur

Didnt take the time to SS as I was too busy trying to get back in. Like a rat at a feeder bar.
  17. PotatoPowa Elder

18. Gnothappening Augur

I never threaten to quit. I just brought up something that seems like a bug.
  19. MMOer Augur

Regardless, sorry that happened to you.

We are last in line together now that I F'ed up and hit the wrong button.

I did get some names reserved so I am good. I'll play when ever. I got 5 days of nothing to do planned out.
  20. PotatoPowa Elder

Well maybe my post wasn't directed to YOU personally but the wider community??
    Skuz likes this.