Caught in queue... rawr! See you guys in 5 hours, lol

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 25, 2022.

1. MMOer Augur

it goes by avg wait time.. since NOBODY has been let in since the queue started it just increases like a timer.

Got to wait for the next few hundo batch of players to be let in for it to change a bit... so the timer dont really matter.
  2. Midnitewolf Augur

I don't even want to play, I just want to get in so I can get my name reserved. It is a bit obscure but not enough I am confident someone won't snag it if I don't get in quickly.
    Daragoth and Fenthen like this.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Oh no. Drizzt, Frodo, Gandolf, and Harry Potter are all gone.
  4. MMOer Augur

Pretty much what the majority want.

If I get some decent names im good with no playing until tomorrow.

If I can play today that is just bonus.

Its been addressed before... the char creation is an issue for the servers and why the let people in in batches.

ONE of the days I will get the name NOVA... that name is historically like the first name camped so hard. I don't even want the name other than its camped hard. It's gone in 60 seconds like Nick Cage.
  5. Bi0Rav3n New Member

"Do not try and login to Everquest —that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth.”
    "What truth?"
    "There is no Everquest"
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Nocolitsia New Member

Yeah... just one would think that after 30 years maybe some optimization for character creation could have happened.
  7. MMOer Augur

But... I really wanted Yolo Swaggins =(
    Benito likes this.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

Don't feed the troll.
  9. MMOer Augur

Got to pay the Troll toll to get the boys soul.
  10. Siah Elder

Clicked as soon as it went up, said 1 min queue,30 minutes later, still waiting.... come on really/
  11. Black777 New Member

DO we leave the ok button up and you stay in the que or not?
  12. Nocolitsia New Member

Welcome to Launch Day!
  13. Cantgetin New Member

Does it matter if we click the OK when the que message pops? When i first tried it said estimated wait time 1m, that was about 30 minutes ago.
  14. MMOer Augur

Sometimes its as enjoyable as playing =D
  15. Black777 New Member

This is something someone here should answer for the new people
  16. Karissa New Member

Seriously, what a joke.... There have been how many TLP servers? Why are we seeing que times this far along? This should be a seamless process by now.
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And there are lots of players attempting to log in.
  18. Erronn New Member

But they did remake Freeport!
  19. Karissa New Member

The point it, they cap it. After so many TLP's being opened you would think this would have been addressed and corrections / upgrades made in order to raise that cap. This is not the first attempt at this, and we will see it again on every expansion release. You would just think more preparation would be taking place is all I am saying.
  20. Gnomie Denser than most