Caught in queue... rawr! See you guys in 5 hours, lol

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, May 25, 2022.

1. MMOer Augur

Who were the lucky few hundred that got in first?

Doubt you will read this anyway you lucky buggers.
    Luckless and Fenthen like this.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It was more then a few hundred that made it in, you need to stop with this false information.
  3. Dominate Augur

They usually cap the server at 250 at first, then raise it to 500. The bottleneck, as always, is the character creation server lag. IDK why they do not let people make characters a week in advance.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Treedom Flighter New Member

Do you just sit on the dialogue box with the 'You are still in the queue?'
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

"Average wait time: 1m"

Longest minute ever.
  6. MMOer Augur

but... its not false...

I mean I'm not in first so cant 100% say if anything changed from previous TLP's but they let people in via blocks to keep the server stable.

Why do you insist it is false info?
  7. Ketlin New Member

Que quest here we go again.
  8. MMOer Augur

correct... but this guy keeps saying im spreading false info. Its weird, im curious as to why he believes otherwise so fervently.
  9. Treedom Flighter New Member

Politburo did not approve such a release of information.
    Your information was harmful to the state, and the people.

LoL ~> anything is speculation unless we see the architecture behind it, so saying 'a few hundred' seems accurate enough.
  10. Dominate Augur

Some people are willfully ignorant, my friend. There is plenty of data directly from the devs over the years of TLP launches.

If you are not in the first 250ish, you need to be in the next 500ish, or it is going to be several hours.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You are not going to be waiting hours in line because they capped the server at a few hundred. The character creation may be limited but the server itself isn't.
  13. NImxat Elder

Waiting for the inevitable timed out message
  14. Nocolitsia New Member

Login Queue boss crits you for 10 hours!
  15. MMOer Augur

Darn, I didn't know there was a login narrative. ;)
  16. MMOer Augur

nightmare fuel.
  17. Daragoth Lorekeeper

I got right in, crashed when zoneing and stuck in queue now.
  18. Midnitewolf Augur

Yeah that is my complaint. I expected a que and when I saw I was only 1 minute behind on the que I was like Woot. 11 minutes later, still waiting.

You would think that after opening so many of these servers over the years, they could at least have programed in accurate que wait times.
    Fenthen likes this.
  19. Noobnoob Journeyman

I got in on my first account, but not my alt account with my laptop. took too long I guess. It's literally not even getting to a server screen, attempts to launch and then crashes to desktop.
  20. MMOer Augur

At least you got once character made! +1 to you sir!
    Daragoth likes this.
  21. Nocolitsia New Member

The login is a lie.
    Fenthen likes this.