Wed 25 May is not important

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Captain Video, May 24, 2022.

1. Captain Video Augur

Thu 26 May is much more important, it is my birthday. It is also the day my half-elf ranger will be born on Yelinak (since we all know tomorrow will go like EQ2 did today :)). I too have a book to read, a murder mystery in a MMO guild hall psychiatric clinic no less.
    Yinla and Ponter like this.
  2. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

Happy early birthday!
  3. Dominate Augur

Man.... lucky bday plus EQ TLP launch! Hope you have a great one. I will be there on the 25th pretending I can get some exp instead of hitting enter world.
    Ponter likes this.
  4. mark Augur

happy birthday captain video
  5. Captain Video Augur

Did you get me a present yet? I would love to get a screenshot of your 12-box crew out in the wild.
  6. mark Augur

Captain video i cant oblige since i am 6 boxing and the server isent live yet.
  7. Moforyguy Elder

What will your names be so I can add them to my /Ignore list?
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Well played.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Happy Birthday x2.

Also I really enjoy reading in psychiatric clinics too, the nurses there give you less weird looks that way.
  10. mark Augur

just more then 1 hour to go and when i am in game i am to busy having fun with my boxer friends in discord and lvl my 6 dark elfs,i have gone to the dark side (evil creepy laugh).
  11. Captain Video Augur

No no. The murder takes place in a psychiatric clinic, it's a famous novel by P.D. James. I couldn't find a murder mystery taking place in a MMO guild hall, I suppose I'll have to write one myself when I get around to it.
  12. Captain Video Augur

Notice how quiet it gets in here right after new servers launch? :) Anyhow, I hope you are all enjoying my birthday. It's dietary ice cream only, I'm afraid, the hazards of getting old.
    Skuz likes this.
  13. TheAgenda Augur

Happy bday
  14. HekkHekkHekk Augur

I thought you were only 39?