Yelinak <One Last Time> CST/EST - After Work/Weekend Raiding Guild (Previously Contamination)

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by nallchan, May 4, 2022.

1. MMOer Augur

I like your video. Really liked it and what you say on many levels.

Makes me want to join up.

Was sad when I seen "Mon Wed and Sat" as raid days as I was hoping to find the ever rare "Weekend Warrior" raid guild.

Do you know if Saturday will be the "main" raid day when you hit all the good targets and Monday and Wednesday will be light raids / finish up what wasn't done on Saturday?

Might be able to make it work regardless since I don't need to stress about raid attendance.

Saturdays I could start raiding from 9am to 9pm. Slamming coffee and being hyper alert all day like a raid king on weekends... Weekdays after a long day at work I'm trying to hold my eyes open and nothing anyone says is funny. Start questioning why I am doing this, raid joker.
  2. MMOer Augur

ps.. 7pm to 12pm is a bit over kill bro o_O
  3. Quixote New Member

I doubt it will be five hours a night, more the time frame it could be.
  4. Midnitewolf Augur

Well I would have prefered the guild have a more roleplay-ish name but I like what your selling. You may be hearing from me shortly.
  5. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

Put "Discord.gg/" before the code OR the Wurl Put above sir - thanks!
  6. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

Same thing I tell everyone else - Welcome to leave early or show up late.
    Every guild isnt for every person - and thats perfectly ok ^_^
  7. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

Awesome man - See ya soon!
  8. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

its all about balance.. The days of the raid were voted on by the guild as a whole.. not "selected" by a single person..

We do start alittle earlier on Saturday.. Some people have "wife/date night on Fridays"... some people need to spend the mornings with the kids.... etc etc everyone's situation is unique.

and this do happen outside raid nights.. all the time. This isnt a "raid log" guild.
  9. FallenOgre25 New Member

Hey, got some interest in what I've read...what is the plan for when raiding will start, like which week does that begin?
  10. Dizdemona Lorekeeper

Do you accept gnomes?
  11. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

Hmmm.. yes.. someone needs to take death touches.... I MEAN.. SURREEE COME ON DOWN! WE HAVE A SPOT FOR YOU. :D
  12. Jeffwro New Member

Are you still taking apps? Discord link isn't working
  13. Aetrik New Member

Decided to return to EQ for Yelinak. Are you still accepting members? If so, do you accept Trolls?
  14. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

Yeah the wife and I are coming back to play with a few friends and your guild sounds perfect.
  15. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

16. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

<3 - Looking forward to it man!
    Hit me up in discord if you have any questions!
  17. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

The Troll RACE? yes.. Troll PEOPLE no LOL

Theres no app process.. I got tired of asking people "What is your raid experience" 3 TLPs ago.
    Regardless of skill or experience - We'll go over encounters and roles before the fight..
    Yes takes alittle longer.. but its fun and we like to include everyone.
  18. Aetrik New Member

LOL Troll race. Planning on starting up a Troll Shaman and maybe working on a SK later.
  19. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

Hit us up on Discord or Ingame - NALL - for an invite!
  20. nallchan Frooak! You Ruined Your Lands,You wont ruin mine!

Broke 300 members!