Bristlebane raid night lag

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Robnie, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Oddly tonight, zoning felt fast (comparatively). But events were laggy (rubber banding mobs).
    Last week zoning was terrible, but once you were in zone the events felt ok.
  2. Anjie New Member

Saw you guys in ME getting ready for raids, was wondering how it went. The zone itself just seemed to have more lag than usual.
  3. dwish Augur

I’ve noticed this as well. On nights where zoning is terrible and chat channels are lagged to heck and back, many times the raid event will be smooth as butter. Other nights the server seem to be running great with fast zone time and channels but the raid events are laggy. The lag is really strange and it’s hard to predict if raid events are going to be laggy or not on a particular night.
  4. Leex Pewpewer

Shamelessly bumping!
    Thraine likes this.
  5. Celephane Augur

To what purpose? They claim to have fixed it since then, although many nights are still laggy. What exactly are you referring to here?
  6. Allayna Augur

Rubber-banding mobs seems to be a common occurrence in zones like ME - Free the Goranga.

Nothing like hitting Shield Flash or Deflection as mobs are graphically in camp to see them rubber band back and take an additional 30-60 seconds to actually make it to camp.

Other instances I've had issues with having to hit a disc 5 or 6 times for it to actually fire.
    Laronk and Svann2 like this.
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Sometimes its good other times not so good. Needs work.
  8. Leex Pewpewer

BUMP.

Lort! Please fix this :(!
    Emilari and Thraine like this.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

Back when EQ first started we had lag that was caused by the internet itself. Thats fixed now for the most part, but its all moved into the EQ servers.
  10. Thraine Augur

THIS! ^^^
    BB is really bad, when raid time rolls around its almost unplayable. pls fix this before people start quitting or giving up till beta where the lag is not nearly as bad.
    Emilari likes this.