Varsoon launch a sign of things to come?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Noobnoob, May 24, 2022.

1. Noobnoob Journeyman

So if you're not aware, Varsoon launched earlier today and as of the last hour was highly unstable with a queue of over an hour and half. I'm thinking this is what you can expect from the launch of tomorrow, if to a lesser degree because of two servers. I guess we were getting our hopes up thinking Daybreak could do anything competently.
  2. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

So a normal launch then. Server launches tomorrow. I took the day off to play. I also bought a great book to read because more than likely I won't get to play much.
    PatCleric and Ponter like this.
  3. Aenoan Augur

Sounds pretty SOP to me.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Different games and different issues, not sure it is fair to make a blanket comparison between the two.
  5. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

I am not sure how Mischief's initial launch went, but I started playing it later on launch night, and I logged into the server without any terrible queue issues.
  6. Pizzanomicon Augur

Mischief went alright surprisingly.
  7. Ponter Elder

Honestly a que of 90 minutes feels... about right? Trying to think of a launch of any MMO I've experienced where it was less than that on launch day. As long as the servers don't crash and give us hours-long rollbacks we're gucci.
  8. Grail3r New Member

Have faith , they should have everything sorted out after 25 years
  9. mark Augur

server goes live at 5am my time so il be sleeping till 7 or 8 am then i might join the game.
  10. code-zero Augur

What's a Varsoon and why should I care?
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It is the newest EQ2 server but that doesn't answer your second question.
    code-zero likes this.
  12. Ushijima New Member

Severs will be long Qs till next week because of the bot armies that don't log off.