Don’t want kronolords vaniki his the server for you and anti boxers.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, May 23, 2022.

1. mark Augur

All the kronolords will be on the classic server so vaniki his perfect for non boxers and people who don’t like kronolords.
  2. TheAgenda Augur

Nope. The guild bind rush is already gathering all of the typical TLP recycling scumbags and kronolords for Vaniki. Same as the cowboys people.
  3. Febb Augur

Is English your second language mark? The topic makes no sense.
  4. Moforyguy Elder

I am hoping Vaniki gets all the krono farmers and Michief keeps some of them too and maybe Yalinak won't be as bad as others before it.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

If Vaniki is low population while Yelinak is full to bursting (or an unlikely visa versa) you don't need an economics degree to know where most kronolords will be, but if there is enough players on the lower pop server it for sure will have some kronolords too - because most of their competition won't be there.
  6. Midnitewolf Augur

I never found the Kronolords to be an issue myself. It just gives people who don't have as much time as they do money, a way to gear themselves and compete with with players that can devote 10-12 hours a day to EQ grinding and farming.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Iyvy Augur

i do not understand spending krono on gear at all, like, sans focus effects gear really doesnt matter
  8. PotatoPowa Elder

Here is what I am wondering, if there is a huge demand for Yelniak, is there a chance they split into two classic progression servers & the new one? Any likelihood we have 3 new TLPs on the go?
  9. TheAgenda Augur

While it’s happened before and possible, I doubt it. Neither server is generating a ton of hype. Naturally, recyclers are gonna recycle. A few EQ returnees might show up. But other than that I don’t think your average rational player is interested in doing the same couple xpacs over and over.
  10. Haak Augur

Mark, you're putting effort into all the wrong posts. You only need one right now, a single post that will assure boxing is available for the 2023 server cycle. Six accounts. Twenty-four bag purchases. Six-hundred dollars worth of daybreak coins. And one receipt.

Don't be the guy that whined for a month straight. Be the difference.
  11. Midnitewolf Augur

That's not true. My original run though EQ back in 2000, I played with a tiny little guild of friends and we didn't raid and often didn't do much hard content. Needless to say my gear was pathetic and it seemed like all I could do is struggle. Fast forward to modern TLPs and having enough cash to throw a few Krono at the gear problem and I can assure you that the game play experience is night and day.

Significantly more mana. Significantly more HP. Significantly more AC. Significantly more DPS. Things like a Fungi Tunic and Fungi Staff from level 1, convenience items like a pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow for my Necro or a GG ring for my Enchanter. A JBB for my Shaman. Significantly faster leveling due to all this. All in all, a significantly more fun experience than struggling with crap gear.

Honestly that is 100% worth spending $35 on a few Krono especially when you realize your likely going to spend more than that at the local pub on some hot wings and a few beers.
    code-zero likes this.
  12. TheAgenda Augur

Yeah but it's a lot more fun to get that rush of satisfaction when you obtain the gear yourself.

As you said, paying for it doesn't cost that much. It's P2W, kinda cheap, pretty lame, and perpetuates the cycle of derpy krono pewp-socking.
  13. Midnitewolf Augur

That depends on the person. I know I don't personally get much enjoyment camping for days just to get an item drop. I would rather just buy the item and go do whatever I enjoy. I mean, yeah I love it when something cool drops and would always rather get my gear that way, but I remember spending like 18 hours on my mage killing green MoBs trying to farm a GG ring for my Chanter and still never getting the damn thing. Same for that damn Grim Aura Earring, whatever it is called, HOURS AND HOURS on farming it on my Chanter and never saw it once.

Yeah, don't have time for that. Rather buy it and instead level my main or an alt with that time or heck raid and get my rush there when I win something.
  14. mark Augur

what i do his lvl my charecters in different zones where i want drops,once i get max lvl or near it raid with my main,then with other boxing friends not botters we tend to lvl alts and just have fun and once in a while work on epics the second group we just go to less traveled zones and try different things.
    looking foward to the end of furum quest for a boxing tlp till next year,lets all have fun in eq with the new tlps.
  15. Fhiele Augur

Anyone who can 2 box necros can make 200+ krono in classic just doing Freeti. And I've got no problem contributing to the problem by paying 1kr for a pair of GEBS. Heck, I bought that krono for 100p on day 2, why do I care? So there will be tons of Kronolords on both servers. Launch is an opportunity. Still a lot of players(and kronolords) on Mischief though, so there won't be as many as on a normal TLP(because this 2022 launch is regarded as less popular then previous years)
  16. MarttinPH Augur

Maybe this will help.

Don’t want kronolords or hate boxers? Vaniki is the server for you!
  17. wade_watts Augur

Confirmed. OP is a kronolord on vaniki and trying to get the other kronolords to goto yelinak.

SAD.