Ber / Clr duo

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by kathulu20, May 24, 2022.

1. kathulu20 Journeyman

Howdy! I just saw there's some new servers popping up!
    I've never played a Berserker before! With the lvl locked server this seems like a great way to play a class I've never played before.

Thinkin of making a Cleric to go with him so it be easier to start groups up. Am I shooting myself in foot somehow? Are zerkers hard to box? Can they tank at all in a pinch? Will there be enough ppl playing that I don't need to bother with a box?

I also really love LDoN! Anyone else planning in leveling through LDoN this go???!
  2. Mithra Augur

It should be fine for grouping, both are easy to box. But if you want to do things alone berserker / cleric will be awful. You would need raid gear and even then cleric probably does a better job than berserker at tanking.
  3. kathulu20 Journeyman

Ok cool, no I don't want to play alone or duo
  4. Gearrwin Lorekeeper

Play what you want to play. That's the most important thing. Ber/Clr is doable but its true berserkers aren't good tanks. You will struggle on some things. Ber/Shm has more synergy but then you lose your cleric puller. Perhaps consider Pal/Ber. You can tank, pull and self heal on the paladin while the berserker does berserker things. Again, not much synergy but it should be interesting.