Bard - Eldrig

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by kneecap, May 22, 2022.

1. kneecap Journeyman

Been trying to get my Bard Epic. Been killing every mob in the zone multiple times and at the same time keeping tracking up. Kiiled different named, but never seen Eldrig. Been at it a couple of days.

Normal?
  2. code-zero Augur

3. kneecap Journeyman

Brutal. I'm on day three. 12+ hours. Too much time without accomplishing anything.
  4. Szilent Augur

need a partner to sit on the Eldrig spawn point waiting for the specific ph mob to pop there. once that happens, it's just patience not the constant runaround
    Proximoe, Svann2 and code-zero like this.
  5. kneecap Journeyman

Yea I tried that 2 boxing. Bard ran around using that go home spell while my SK waited at spwan. Couldn't get the right place holder.
  6. Trebla7th Augur

P99 wiki has a pretty good map (though I don't know if it's 100% accurate) about where the PH paths, makes it easier to focus on Highsunning mobs in this area.

Eldrig the Old - Project 1999 Wiki
    [IMG]
  7. kneecap Journeyman

Thank you for this. I think I will try blasting everything first. In theory that should work?
    I could park my SK there and try and watch out of the corner of my eye while bard roams
  8. kneecap Journeyman

Camped 3 different high traffic areas with 3 toons at same time. Slaughter everything. All have pets for aggro. Go for a cruise with bard around zone with tracking up. No Eldrig.

Checked different forums for their theories to camp different spots. Highsun or kill everything and no Eldrig. Feels bad man
  9. Tucoh Augur

If this isn't you by the end of an epic camp as you're explaining everything you did to get a named mob to spawn, you aren't getting the full experience.

[IMG]
    Syylke_EMarr and code-zero like this.
  10. Trebla7th Augur

It's entirely possible the PH has fallen through the world or gotten stuck somewhere unreachable. Try again after a server/zone reset. You can also pop a new AoC DZ every 30 minutes and he has a chance (~5%) to spawn in a fresh DZ... just make sure you don't kill anything in the DZ to get the loot lockout.
  11. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

If you have a 2nd account just cycle AOC dz's. He has a chance to spawn with each new instance population
  12. kneecap Journeyman

What does that mean?
  13. Syylke_EMarr Augur

1. Log characters in from your second account and invite them to your group until your group is full
    2. Request the instance from the NPC at the Skyfire zoneline in Overthere
    3. Zone in and check track
    4. If Eldrig is not up, drop the expedition and try again in 30 minutes
    code-zero likes this.
  14. kneecap Journeyman

I'm sorry. I don't understand. What NPC? How does he create an instance? Never heard of this
  15. Syylke_EMarr Augur

The NPC is called "Agent of Change." It should be on the find window
  16. Szilent Augur

on the find window -- in OverThere, not in Skyfire
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  17. kneecap Journeyman

Eldrig finally popped ...right on top of me during a fight. Everything now done except for Trakanon. Old Sebilis is in HH for a month so I used AOC like you suggested. Got inside fine but for the life of me can't find my way down to Trak. Will keep trying.
  18. Dre. Altoholic

Definitely a contender for "Worst camp ever". Spawn it from harbinger imo.
    What server?
  19. kneecap Journeyman

bertoxx
  20. Dre. Altoholic

I've got a Rogue on Bertox. Happy to show ya the way. Shoot me a DM if you're going to be around this weekend.
    Svann2 likes this.