How many bags should I buy for my Yelinak main?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by JustAnotherOpinion, May 21, 2022.

1. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

Yelinak launches on Wednesday, May 25th. The current pack sale will be winding down very soon. How many bags should I buy for my Necromancer main? This question is time sensitive unless one or two bags is the correct answer.
  2. Manafasto Augur

3. Pizzanomicon Augur

just get one from the old pack. You can get 2 from the new if you really feel like you need it , which you really don't unless you are doing a lot of crafting.

Honestly since rat ears were nerfed I don't feel a huge motivation to whale on bags xD.

If you just got money to throw around just say eff it and get the double pack.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Buy the HoT collectors bundle and claim 2 bags every year on every TLP you want.
    TheDohn likes this.
  5. TheDohn Augur

Best value for the money, right here.
  6. Zansobar Augur

As many as you can get is always the answer. I sure wish they would sell unlimited 40 slot 100% wt reduction bags, I'd probably buy 10 each TLP launch.
  7. Ilshade Augur

is this true every new server you can claim this bad set ?

8. TheAgenda Augur

There is only 1 correct answer to this. Buy however many you want.
  9. brickz Augur

You don't really need more than 1 on a class that can gate unless you're going to go deep into tradeskilling
  10. Chyron Lorekeeper

Buy the 40 slot now. It's $17.99 for all access I believe. This is going to serve you just fine until you're at 50 and tradeskilling. If at any point you decide you want more bag space, you can buy the new 40 slot bag.
  11. TheDohn Augur

Yes. It's a 999 claim.
  12. Lejaun Augur

All of them. You can load up with as many fine steel weapons as you want for selling later, plus multiple levels of spells to memorize as you level.
  13. Haak Augur

Totally determined by your available finances. If you've got the extra cash and feel like spending it on EQ, then get as many as you're comfortable with. I've picked up every current offer, and I'll pick up the next ones too. I also added about $200 worth of coins. I wouldn't recommend you do any of that if it meant you were going to have a tight budget though.
  14. Smak Augur

Buy all 4 bags, then later buy 4 of the 40 slot tradeskill bags and you will be set.
  15. raylone New Member

miss read it thought need higher bundle for any bag it higher cost for bigger bag
  16. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

Money isn't the factor here. I am just cheap lol. If I buy four bags, and three of them sit empty for most of my journey, then I'll feel like I'm being ripped off.

I am trying to remember back to Mischief, and how the second month went for me. The first month was terrible because I was constantly selling rusty stuff and meat to the vendors. I probably lost a lot of trades' skill points there.

I went ahead and bought the roguish pack for my main account, so I'll see how one forty slot bag holds up. I am not a huge fan of the tiger mount though, even though Bobby's point was well made. Maybe the next mount will be fantastic, and I'll regret not purchasing the big pack.

I have to make a decision very soon if I'm going to use this account to box because I will need to buy more packs. Hey! Accendo, Meeko, Ngreth Thergn, EQ Dev, True North, Zieri, Qwalla, Ratalthor, Klanderso, Niente, and Absor, how many backpacks should I buy? :D

Are there any players heavy into tradeskills here? How many packs did you need?
  17. Haak Augur

Nothing wrong with being frugal. Consider that even were you to never find a need for that many slots while adventuring, you can just put them into the bank and increase your capacity there. Either way, this game has a tendency to fill up open spots, unless you keep nothing, don't worry about multiple sets of armor or clickies, and don't tradeskill.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Everybody should buy all the bags, perks & 6 box as much as possible.

I want that Graphics engine update real bad man.
    Barton likes this.
  19. Lineater Augur

The answer to "how many bags?" is always as many as you can get.
  20. Fhiele Augur

1 bag minimum, 2 if you're a monk, and 3 if you're a tradeskiller. I had 4 on Mischief as a tradeskiller, and I would just carry all my TS mats with me while xping I had so much space. Clearly, too much space.