[Vaniki] Rusty Dagger

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Kraidem, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Kraidem New Member

Rusty Dagger will be returning to the progression scene on Vaniki!

[IMG]

Recruitment Process:

Pre-server launch our recruitment will be open. All persons who join discord, participate and wish to be a part of the launch will be full members from day one. After the first raid Rusty Dagger has a 3 raid trial period (roughly 1 week of trial period)

Who are we?

Rusty Dagger is a familiar face in the EQ scene playing as a core group for over a decade. Forged from the fires of Project 1999 and hardened on Everquest TLP servers; on Agnarr with the plan to do raids with the minimum numbers possible, challenging ourselves and seeing how far we can push with minimal resources. This was continued on the Seloes server under Rusty Short Sword, where we were only one of three guilds to make it to Underfoot, while clearing each expansion in the one month era.

We look forward to the unique challenge that Vaniki will offer.

What will we do?

Our goal is to push the limits of a raid force without zerging open world targets. We do not plan on split raiding or having multiple raid groups, instead focusing on a singular force and building strong bonds in that force. Raids will try to be kept at the maximum number allowed for the instance.

What are we looking for?

Rusty Dagger is currently open to all applicants of any class. We are looking for players who want to be part of a strong and fun community that is driven by helping one another to see us all progress together. If you are a player who is singularly focused on yourself then this is probably not the place for you.

Loot will be a closed bid DKP system

Raid days are tentatively scheduled for

Mondays - 5:30pm to 8:30pm PST
    Tuesdays - 5:30pm to 8:30pm PST
    Thursdays - 5:30pm to 8:30pm PST

If interested please use the discord link and drop in for a chat, or send Kraidem a pm on the forums.

https://discord.gg/yDfQDbs5Zj

We look forward to seeing you in Norrath!
  2. swarws New Member

Bump - Vaniki is going to be fun!
  3. Zinfa New Member

Nice group of folks on Discord, highly recommend.
    Dre. likes this.
  4. Taedae New Member

Never did Hardcore Raiding until I got in with these guys. Do PoTime with less than 40? Did it. Did ToV in the 6 hour DZ window with 50? did that to. The leadership knows what is it doing. Come join the fun.
  5. swarws New Member

6. Goratoar Elder

The discord link is broken (probably expired).
  7. Kraidem New Member

Updated, thanks Goratoar!
  8. internalprime8 Journeyman

9. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

Come join us, active crew leading up to launch!
  10. Corilleous Elder

Hey looking to join, tried going through the discord link. Can someone drop me a PM?
  11. Vicus Augur

Try now, seems to be working.

Joined up, good raid times and good mature people that know how to raid. Looking forward to going to battle. If you are looking for a guild with endurance, this looks like a good home.
  12. Rebelicious Augur

I remember old EQ, how proud I was of my giant treeflayer... great upgrade from
    [IMG]
  13. swarws New Member

Bump - Less than 10 days until launch - https://www.rusty-dagger.com/ -

Specifically looking for Main clerics, mages, shamans, and monks. Still accepting mains from most classes (except SK, Bard)
    Thewiz and Rebelicious like this.
  14. Kraidem New Member

15. Thewiz Augur

This guild is going to be fun. Be sure to roll a Dark Elf. No Dwarves allowed!
  16. Quell New Member

Great group of people, dwarf-centric leanings aside ...
  17. UprightMan New Member

Rusty Dagger, led by God-king Epoh, who, unlike Xerxes I, managed to instantly crush the 300 (dark elves) at the battle of Thermonektulos.

Plaguedragon.
    Svann2 likes this.
  18. Jekes New Member

Awesome guild loving the atmosphere so far! First raid is Monday come join the fun!
  19. Vicus Augur

Still looking for a few more DPS, Clerics, Druids to round out the raid team. Come join and get to know everyone before tomorrows raid.