Ogre Heritage Crate Spoilers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

When are they going to release this? My credit card is getting itchy
    Hobitses, Thunderkiks and Knifen like this.
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

It is confirmed for this month!

Hobitses and Deux like this.
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Time to scratch!
    Deux likes this.
  4. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Illusion is the brown Tae Ew model called Visage of the Tae Ew Lizardman.

Female leather chest ornament does not incorporate nipples.

Ogre art collector reward is the Plane of War teleport. It only teleports you to the sphinx before Field of Strife. Dulak's Harbor teleport seems to be the rarer art item.
    Deux likes this.
  5. Morrigan Bowjobs

Also, a pleasent change was that the familiars are all able to be used as combat pets by Beastlord, Mage, and Necro. In the past all the familiars have been little more than non-combat decorations. So, it's nice seeing this change. The bonus pet for collecting them all is the Boar beast.
    I just wished they changed them to heirloom like the illusions and mounts are...
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I think they aren't heirloom, so you can't just trade them to every character and pick up the achievement , title + bonus familiar. Same with the port clicks.
  7. Morrigan Bowjobs

Ah, that's probably true. Just sucks I have to get multiple copies if I decide I'd rather have some on a different character >_<

Also, the Fungal Shrieker Spore listed. I wonder if that was cut or for some other content. Because it is only the first 4 with the Boar Beast being the bonus.
  8. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Shrieker was put in as one of the Anniversary quest rewards. It was just added at the same time this dump was made.
  9. Volas Lorekeeper

Dunno where the heck you got those pictures dude, but that aint what Im getting..

I got what has to be the UGLIEST FREAKING garbage I have ever seen..

nothing like a yellow t shirt with the bra on the outside for "scale" armor....

[IMG]
    Sheebea, Stymie and MmmmBop like this.
  10. Volas Lorekeeper

Not quite as god-awful.. but definitely not something I would be proud to wear...

The helmet screams "Im an late 70's movie scifi robot... and im angry!" or if your mother was a robot and she just saw you got straight F's on yer report card...

Just AWFUL.. I cant believe I wasted 25 bucks on this garbage... dumping the leather set on the baz for like 10 plat. Doubt it'll sell.

[IMG]
    Sheebea and MmmmBop like this.
  11. MageGuy MageGuy

I don't think ugly, and I like the plate hat, I just wish they'd stop w/ all the browns.
  12. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I mean.. it matches up with the female scale armor posted earlier. It's the velious armor set graphics, re-worked to fit hero's forge.

[IMG]
  13. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Pretty much the standard for Hero's Forge helms. There's like 3-4 ""decent" ones and the rest are garbage.. especially plate/chain.

http://www.bonzz.com/herosforge.htm
  14. Volas Lorekeeper

and here's where I realize they arent unisex and I was wearing the female armor in that pic.

/facepalm.

Its still absolutely hideous, but at least that explains the bra over the top of the shirt..
  15. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Sets that start with "M" names are male armor, sets with "W" names are female armor.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  16. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

My apologies. My intent is not to mislead or advertise the armor as better than the Velious armor textures that they are based on. I am a player-fan not associated with Darkpaw Studios.

GMs may be able to refund your purchase as a one-off if you send a petition.
  17. code-zero Augur

There's a reason that Ogre's wear a lot of brown, there's nothing that they can do about the smell though
  18. Flatchy Court Jester

FUN FACT OF THE DAY! Thank you I seriously did not know that. Now I am scared to see what my characters are indeed wearing. Oh well I spect Disney would approve anyhoo.
  19. Suigetsu New Member

20. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Illusion:

[IMG]
    ChiiChii likes this.