Fixed Ogre Heritage Crate Reward preview not showing Suffix Awards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Paladin, May 18, 2022.

1. Paladin Augur

The traditional Achievements for Art Collector and Critter Collector are missing.

Namely, the suffices of ', Ogre Art Collector' & ', Ogre Critter Collector.'

In fact, those same suffice awards are still missing Feir'Dal crate Achievements ('Feir'Dal Art Collector' & 'Feir'Dal Critter Collector').

This tend of just leaving stuff out (ignoring) of the game is getting a bit overboard.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I cannot reproduce. On Bertox, I gave myself the adoptable and wrapped items. Upon "opening" an adoptable pet, the Critter Collection achievement appeared. Upon "opening" a wrapped item, the Art Collector achievement appeared. This step is required as the reward set give the bit that reveals the intentionally hidden achievements.
    Upon collecting all items, the achievements completed, I got the achievement items and another bit that allowed the two titles to also function.
  3. Jedis Arch Mage

It is working, as I got the Ogre Critter Collector achievement. It is not, however, showing the title as a reward for the achievements like the Halfling Heritage Crate: Halfing Art Collector achievement shows in the reward preview:

Player flags - Suffix: ', Halfling Art Collector'
    [IMG]

The "Player flags" for the Ogre achievement is empty in the reward window.

[IMG]
    Paladin likes this.
  4. Jedis Arch Mage

Here's what I see in the achievement window. It does not show that I completed an additional achievement for Ogre Critter Collector and got the Ogre Critter title anywhere, but the title shows up in the title selection window.

[IMG]
  5. Paladin Augur

Okay -- so I looked in my Suffix List, and there is indeed "Ogre Critter Collector."

However, it is 100% NOT listed as a reward and I am pretty sure that I did not get the spam notifying me of a new title.

So, not completely a bug, just the suffix is there, just not the listed in the reward preview.

I even looked at the completed Achievement, previewed the reward again now that it was actually done... and the suffix award still does not show up.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I changed the title. I can confirm that the reward preview is not showing the suffix reward for the Ogre heritage crate achievement rewards (not for the Feir'Dal... those are showing)
  7. Paladin Augur

While I have them done and have the Suffixes, when I preview the award Player Flags for both Feir'Dal Art and Feir'Dal Critters 100% does not show the Suffix award, for me.

I mean, it shows the 'Player Flags' category, but does not list the actual award (Suffix).
  8. WizzyAlaska New Member

I have collected 3 items from Ogre Art Collector. However, none of them are checked as completed.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I don't remember if the Ogre Art Collectors shows up one at a time or if you have to collect them all before it will fill in the boxes. The Hero's Forge Armor Vanity ach does that - you have to put all pieces on. Or it could be you just need to check and uncheck those boxes at the top - when stuff gets stuck I do that and it makes it work.

Anyhoo...this made me go look as I have finished the Art Collector - shows it and the title in this screen shot. On Tunare

[IMG]
  10. Knifen Augur

If the paintings are on you the checkmarks should appear.
    If they are hung somewhere, you will only see the checkmark when you are in the zone they are hung in.
    To get the final reward/ach for collecting them all, all paintings need to be in same zone. So if for some reason you have them in GH and Personal House, you will need to collect them and get them all in the same zone briefly for the final ach to go off, then can put them back where ever and all check marks stay.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Oh, hey did you unwrap them?