TLP PVP Server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Faazed, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Faypixie New Member

I'd love to play a real pvp server again. Zek merger ruined the fun of the game for me.
    Bakamaf likes this.
  2. Bakamaf New Member

I agree, we lost a lot of players to blue servers because of it.
  3. Faazed COO of CryptoPay by TritanPay LLC

The exodus was unreal, but the differences in game play structure being condensed to one server with new rule sets, made for the demise.
  4. FeatherWeight New Member

Are they going to do a PVP TLP? I like the sound of 3 different types of Servers again.
  5. Derd Augur

No
  6. Aenoan Augur

Click to page ...590 something and just start going backwards. People have been asking since the earliest TLPs. It will not happen. Not to mention we had basically 3 good servers already merge a very long time ago.
  7. KaldaryeRZ Greon's better half

/wave Bakamaf and Faypixie.
  8. Jecht New Member

TLP PVP please.
  9. Mojito New Member

I think having one PVP TLP Server would be highly successful. Daybreak should really consider it. I think it would be amazing to see the community come back. Faazed you were a legend my man, always giving back to lowbies one of the kindest monks that was in the game, good to see your name. Hope Daybreak can make this happen
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Based upon every past attempt post-merger to Zek the chances of this happening are zero even if a PvP TLP was rolled out.

First hurdle would be a ruleset the 20-30 who want it could all agree on, and as soon as you have agreed one you already split the PvP enthusiasts into sub groups & lost some of the few remaining players who want this.

The amount of work needed to come up with a fresh PvP server on spells, abilities etc even for a expansion locked PvP TLP would be more than the devs see being justified by the numbers.

Best option?

A Single PvP Instance available cross server with a leaderboard, and specific PvP character (or shroud).

What you'll get...

Nothing.
    code-zero likes this.
  11. Qimble Augur

The rules set of Zek made it basically a blue server anyways, why not leave for a different blue server with better pop or WoW at that point?
  12. code-zero Augur

I've been to several of the Guide run shrouded Arena events and that was the most fun at PvP I'd had in EQ in a very long time. Maybe something like an Old Man McKenzie event where players could enter PvP zones as shrouded characters.

Or maybe a PvP server where you select a level 50 character at character select for PvP, like 51/50
    Skuz likes this.
  13. Faazed COO of CryptoPay by TritanPay LLC

Hoping this is on their list of things to do now for 2023.