Fixed Polar Bear mount makes me sleepy (mount graphic bug)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by SteamFox, May 18, 2022.

1. SteamFox Augur

Since serves came up from patch when I mount my Halasian Battle Bear mount I appear to be laying down on it's side sleeping.
    I can see it on myself and via my box.
    I've tried to dismount/remount multiple times as well as zoning multiple times and it didn't fix.
    Tried Owlbear, Hobby Horse, Empowered Dragonscale Skystrider, Shiny New Collapsible Roboboar, Whirligig Flyer Control Device and Black Ornate Chain Bridle mounts and they are all good, only the Halasian Battle Bear is doing it.

Someone on discord who plays Test posted a pic the other day that looks like the Armored Brown Bear from the anniversary merchant was also doing it. So far seems to be only armored bear mounts (multiple kinds).
    dsh1001, ChiiChii, Burysup and 3 others like this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

It was pointed out in the Test patch bug thread, but apparently got ignored by the devs.

Just to make you feel better, my ranger, when mounted, now shoots off to the side and not straight ahead when bowing. Happened after ToL went live.
    dsh1001 and ChiiChii like this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Not ignored, but we did not get a fix in in time to make the live patch.
    dsh1001 and ChiiChii like this.
  4. artery New Member

When summoning the Faydwer Grizzly mount, the character model displays as if laying down sideways.

[IMG]
  5. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

6. SteamFox Augur

dsh1001 and Svann2 like this.
  7. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

lol missed the new copy. or didn't notice I grabbed from wrong tab!

It's all one happy thread now.
    dsh1001 likes this.
  8. ScreentimeInfinity Lorekeeper

I have the Halas bear mount. A friend has the brown war bear mount. Both of have the same issue of appearing to ride the mount laying sideways. It is not an issue with the skin of the pc. We have tried Dark Elf, Barbarian and Skelleton and all appear in the laying down position.
    dsh1001 likes this.
  9. Tweakfour17 Augur

10. dsh1001 New Member

I purchased an Armored Battle Bear Saddle using commemorative anniversary coins. It worked fine at first but now when cast, it appears that the character is laying down sideways on the mount instead of sitting up properly. It happens with all characters and in every zone I have entered.
  11. dsh1001 New Member

[IMG]I have the same issue with the Armored Battle bear saddle
    [IMG]
  12. Wobat New Member

13. Meeko Developer(Code)