Give all 3 tanks frontal stun immunity for all races. Barbarians 2 mana per tick.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Iyvy, May 17, 2022.

1. Ishbu Augur

Iksar AC bonus > Ogre frontal stun immunity

The game is bigger than classic.
    Slaytanik and Wyre Wintermute like this.
  2. Midnitewolf Augur

Yes lets make everything the same. Nukes for Necros, DoTs for Wizards, Charm ability for Warriors and Pets for all. Then let's give everyone frontal stun immunity, 50 HP regen per second, safefall, hide, etc. Let's just make everything cosmetic so no one will whine how unfair it is that <insert Race/Class here> doesn't get the same as <insert Race/Class here>. Oh and while we are at it, it is obvious that Gnomes are disadvantage because they are short and can't see over the rest of the party. We should make them tall as Ogres so they don't have to stare at butts all day.
  3. Triconix Augur

I consider that a perk, thank you very much.
  4. FranktheBank Augur

Incorrect. Shadowknights exist.
  5. Intercept Augur

Games been out over 20 years and still so much is unknown to so many, makes playing worthwhile.
  6. Iyvy Augur

This is literally about races and would cause diversity. It would lead to different tanks... People could play different stuff instead of everything being the same...

Like sometimes I swear y'all ae slow...

"Omg don't make everything the same, keep it so that EVERYONE rolls ogre SK/war"

^ Use your brain hun.
  7. Arclyte Augur

Where is Stone Hive? How do I increase my faction with the Bixies? Can I supply them with weapons and medical supplies in their holy war against Rivervale?

Questions that demand answers