(Bristlebane) Ring of Valor

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Randel Flag, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Randel Flag Elder

Ring of Valor is one of the oldest and most active guilds that still raids end game content.

Still going strong and beating raid content on day of release. Still in top ten for finishes. Good home for those looking for large guild or server population to group with or people who box. Server still has strong casual raid presence our members participate and sometimes lead beating current content to work on alts, or for those not wanting to commit to a formal raid team requirements.

[IMG]
    Schedule
    • We raid Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays 8-11pm Eastern (currently only Sunday and Monday during farm)
    • We do not raid on major holidays.
    Loot
    • DKP with attendance considerations
    Recruitment Needs
    We are currently recruiting the following classes to our Main Raid team

Bard: High | Beastlord: Medium | Berserker: Medium | Cleric: Low | Druid: High | Enchanter: Medium | Magician: Low | Monk: Low
    Necromancer: Low | Paladin: Low | Ranger: Low | Rogue: Low | Shadow Knight: Low | Shaman: Low | Warrior: Medium | Wizard: Low

Apply Here
    Contact our recruiters at recruiting@ringofvalor.org with your questions to apply.
    • All raiding applicants should:
      • - know their class and be able to perform class functions. We welcome people who listen, learn, and continually improve.
      • - have the ability to get to raids quickly and safely.
      • - use GINA and Ventrilo. Both are required for hardcore DKP raiders
    If you don't see your class on this list, it does not mean it is closed. We are always open to taking exceptional players. If you are interested in joining the guild without joining the main raid team, you do not need to apply, just contact one of the officers below.

Leader: Arwyn
    Raidleaders: Smokebane, Colins, Koryu
    Officers: Solatidoe, Cymorril, Bobsmith, Fullwin, Hhhuu, Tongor, Randell, Xaghash
    Not interested in hardcore raiding? We also offer the following:
    • A Casual Open Raid Team Ring of Valor hosts open raids on Bristlebane on Thursdays. We primarily raid content from ToV to ToL. We also will occassionally do raid old school raids for achievements and coins (cotf for shield clicky, arx for poison clicky).
    • Co-Host Joint Bristlebane DKP Raids: Ring of Valor co-hosts a dkp raid team for casual players on Wednesdays & Thursday. We are raiding ToL.
    • Random Fun events We periodically host random events such as hunters raids for our guild and the server.
    • Looking for a group as well? There are always people online here.
    Need an EQ breather every now and then? Some of our players play other games with each other including, but not limited to:
    • Among Us
    • Valorant
    • Raft
    • League of Legends
    • Path of Exile
    • Magic the Gathering Arena
    Questions, comments, concerns, jokes, occasional insults, thoughts on life - ;tell bristle.Randell
  2. Randel Flag Elder

Updated needs to 2 Zerkers 1 enchanter 1 druid 1 pally and all the bards as of 04/22/2021
  3. Randel Flag Elder

still looking for new and old members.
  4. Lilah New Member

Hey guys,
    Just a quick question, do you have some uk/euro members? I'm sure I saw a post somewhere which said you do.
    Husband and myself have returned, AB seemed awfully quiet so are on BB now.
  5. Tour Augur

We are a large guild and while we may have a very small number players from the EU and Latin America the absolute overwhelming majority of our player base is from the US / Canada. That doesn't mean a person couldn't log on at 5pm BST and find anyone on in guild. There will certainly still be players on, but it's definitely not our peak time during the work week, and it would generally be comparatively harder to find a group.

I do not know if the other major guilds on BB have a significant EU population but I would absolutely ask them as well. In addition to this forum check out the EQ Discord (https://discord.gg/H95n3rdn) and some guilds and community members are more active there.

Other major guilds on the server include:
    http://www.circleoflegends.org/
    http://www.fuworldorder.net/
    http://www.recklessascension.org/
    There are several other guilds on server that vary in scope and size. Ask around Discord, PoK.
    Xeg and Cazic are also high population servers and it may be worth investigating their guilds as well.

Good luck!
  6. Lilah New Member

Thank you Tour! Great advice, we will have a look. Thank you
  7. Randel Flag Elder

where all dem bards?
  8. Randel Flag Elder

Bard
    Bard
    Bard
    and then
    Bard
  9. Alnitak Augur

Leave those bed-hopping jaskiers alone. Let your zerkers learn to parse lower dps.
    Keerla likes this.
  10. Solatido New Member

We also currently need a Shaman!

But seriously....ALL the bards!!!
  11. Randel Flag Elder

updated with the shammy
  12. Randel Flag Elder

updated list of needed classes
  13. Randel Flag Elder

bump before going into beta
  14. Fleiss Journeyman

Still going strong and beating raid content on day of release. Still in top ten for finishes. Good home for those looking for large guild or server population to group with or people who box. Server still has strong casual raid presence our members participate and sometimes lead beating current content to work on alts, or for those not wanting to commit to a formal raid team requirements.

Our current hard core team raid needs:
    Zerker
    Chanter
    Druid
    Shaman
    SK
    And all the Bards.

Will also welcome exceptional players of any class.
  15. Randel Flag Elder

bump for update edit 02/13/2022
  16. Randel Flag Elder

Beat ToL expac lastnight, time for full on farm mode!
  17. Randel Flag Elder

updated for needed classes, get in on the farm loot now!
  18. Magicianolpap New Member

Hello, I am a new player on Bristlebane and new to EQ in general (level 8 Magician). Would this guild be welcoming to new players?
  19. Alnitak Augur

https://ringofvalor.org/announcements.php?aid=36
    level 120, high raid attendance, TOL group or TOV raid geared, appropriate augments, max AA (or darn close), and badass skill. In other words, the exceptional player needs no training — a few weeks to adapt to our strategies, and you're ready to go.
    If this isn't quite you, don't worry. We can fix that too! We have several raid teams that can provide you with a good home.

just fyi
    Magicianolpap likes this.
  20. Magicianolpap New Member

I am looking for a guild. I am more of a casual player at this point but I'd like the community if I could get an invite :) My name is Magicianolpap ingame.