Memorial Day Bonuses for 2022??

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dudeisbeast, May 17, 2022.

1. Dudeisbeast New Member

[IMG]
    Should we expect something similar this year?
    ChiiChii and Hobitses like this.
  2. MacDubh TABLES!!!

Yes, except everything is adjusted down for CPI. Inflation be inflating.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth and minimind like this.
  3. Loup Garou De loop de loop

HAHAHHHHAAA

Yeah sure. Beat my joke for the day
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

My favourite part of every annual bonus is all the players who come to the forum to complain they didn't have the day off for it.
  5. Herf Augur

There will probably also be a most excellent bonus period around July 4th.
  6. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

There must be some way we can blame the devs for this...
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Cue Majel Barrett

Working...
    Skuz, Vexana_Lanys and Fanra like this.
  8. CrazyLarth Augur

Last year 2021 it started on Friday and ended on Tuesday. Do not expect to see it on the ingame calender I was told no when I asked about it.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

double dkp this year!
  10. Tattle New Member

I am just curious about this as nothing has been posted anywhere. I have looked at the in game calendar and on EQ.resource.com. Has anyone seen anything about this anywhere in writing? Most of the time it is posted a few days before it happens, yet this year nothing.
    ChiiChii likes this.
  11. minimind The Village Idiot

It is still "a few days before". Tomorrow will be as well. Don't be surprised if the notice comes out between Wednesday and Friday.
  12. Windance Augur

Expect the worst, that way you are pleasantly surprised when things turn out better than expected! :rolleyes:
    Flatchy and minimind like this.
  13. Hekaton Augur

Well since they’ve gone radio silent on the ogre heritage crate you’ll probably see an announcement for Memorial Day bonuses after they’ve ended
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They used to activate at noon on Fridays until I kept posting that that was when they did it. So now most of the events are released at midnight before

But the folks that do the announcements appear to sleep in until about 1 in the afternoon. Maybe he is not in San Diego and has a hard time converting the time difference. :D
  15. Triconix Augur

My favorite part is people who know there are literally annual events and they still complain when there is no announcement yet and ask if the bonus is happening. It happened the last X years. Why in the heck would it not occur this year? Just look at last year's bonus, modify the dates slightly, and there you have it. Now go pound sand some more.
    Yinla, minimind and CatsPaws like this.
  16. Tattle New Member

I understand what you are saying, last year it started on Thursday but was announced Tuesday. Baby toon wants to grow up... so just ready and waiting anxiously. Thank you for your input.
  17. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

Dang, someone needs to take a nap.
  18. Herf Augur

I expect it this Friday, plus or minus.
  19. Tattle New Member

You are right... that Cali way of life/attitude, never be in a rush :p
    CatsPaws likes this.
  20. Triconix Augur

Had a full night's sleep, feeling great.

People just seriously need common sense. DPG always announces bonuses 1-2 days prior to the bonus. The bonuses happen every single year. Why are people so flabbergasted by something that's quite literally very consistently announced and done? It's like being stuck in a room full of 10 second Toms.