Regarding Keys and 8wks

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Blightedtoast, May 12, 2022.

1. Blightedtoast New Member

Will VP key's have an increased drop rate on Yelinak?
  2. Pizzanomicon Augur

Heck I hope so.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Probably not, they've been significantly sped up already.
  4. asdfbot Lorekeeper

just remove keying? :)
    Manafasto likes this.
  5. Davo The Bard

Nah .. can't just remove keying ... but make it more of a progression key - like kill all Kunark Dragons to get flagged for VP. All instanced raids so can't be c0ckblocked, and gets rid of all the RMT and toxic stuff that currently goes on.

Works better I reckon.

Davo
    The Bard
    rangerous and asdfbot like this.
  6. Lineater Augur

Keying will be naturally sped up by the low population.
    asdfbot likes this.
  7. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

And the dragons too. Skip all the nonsense junk and give us the chest full of delicious pixels
  8. Intercept Augur

There hasn't been a new traditional TLP since Aradune, the server is going to be insanely packed.

Don't let that slow your hate tho, loving it
  9. asdfbot Lorekeeper

Now I do like that idea!
  10. asdfbot Lorekeeper

I don't think you understand. If you can kill the dragon, you can get the loot. Why go through all the BS of keying? Lets call it what it really is, that its only a straight up bottleneck at this point at the game. You seriously want to roll around FV killing mobs for hours waiting for a skeleton to spawn just to be picked off by a warping team?
  11. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

I don't think you understand. I want my chest full of sweet sweet pixelated nectar. In fact if I could just say "gear" to the AOC and he fully outfit me in BIS that would be better. Then I could bask in my own greatness, stop playing, and go eat corn dogs.
  12. asdfbot Lorekeeper

Crawl up out of the basement and get some sun, then resume posting.
  13. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

If I leave the basement my mom won't know where I am. If my mom doesn't know where I am she can't bring me hot pockets. And if she doesn't bring me hot pockets I'll starve. Surely you can appreciate my predicament.
    rangerous, Vlahkmaak and asdfbot like this.
  14. Lineater Augur

Sure, it'll be packed at launch. Enjoy the month-long honeymoon.

But with Mischief and Vaniki going, Yelinak won't have nearly as many players competing for VP keys as on Aradune.