Throwback to 2008

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Leerah, May 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAgenda Augur

2. Barton The Mischievous

Is another 3m or less video in a lot of cases, bonus points if there is a plastic bottle, coat hanger, or magnet in the thumbnail.
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

They do view them however.
  4. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

Lockpicking lawyer on youtube.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Sure and it doesn't matter if they are locked or not as they can still view them either way.
  6. Tucoh Augur

This thread smells like Bingo night but they cancelled the free chips.

7. Leerah Augur

Increase in "new members."
    Wdor likes this.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Once again people need to understand the forum descriptor and creation date has no bearing on how old the poster's game account is.

The forum account is not made the same time as the game account

It is only representative of when the poster decided to make a forum account and post.

While I am sure some of the increase in "new members" might be attributed to this on the other hand those players who were banned from the forum are far to busy in other games now which they freely admit on other sites to come to this forum and post.

I think its more likely to be trolls just stirring things up with alt accounts.
  9. Burdi Augur

There badges to see who have a subscription and who does not.
    That might be an idea to restrict a few forum sections to actual paying customers, whether there are new or not.
    Wdor and MacDubh like this.
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I would agree if Daybreak had a mechanism to freeze the redemption of ill-gotten Krono.
  11. Svann2 The Magnificent

Reminder: you can ignore a person if he aggravates you that much. Click his name, click ignore.
    minimind, Nennius and Benito like this.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Only one badge is awarded based on account subscription status and it is also up to the forum poster to go in and assign that badge if they want to show it. The others you can chose.

Just like any new or old forum user can go in and remove "new member" and make up a moniker to show instead

The point of my response is that there is no way to prove a new account is a banned account. You cannot tell anything by how new the forum account is.

Just like there is no way to prove that old forum account is not an alt of an account that was banned, free or all access.
    MacDubh likes this.
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

What is this thread about?

Seems like there wasn't a valid point to begin with & it went downhill from there.
  14. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Honestly.

Is the 2008 date in the thread title a reference to Obama's election? This is a quasi-political thread.
    Wdor likes this.
  15. Accendo Guest

Derailed and now locked.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?help/terms

Wdor and Skuz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.