Ka Vethan invis. issue

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, May 7, 2022.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

As a paladin I can use DA and usually make it through Ka Vethan to the SV zone. Usually. But is there a trick other folks are using to get to points inside Ka Vethan without training the zone on folks? I tried tonight to be very patient and maneuver around things, but it didn't work. I obviously have IvU, and I have invis. potions, but I can't use both at the same time. What am I missing?
  2. Bigstomp Augur

Have a friendly bard in group. Or very carefully swap ITU or normal invis.
    Bit of a pain for anyone who just would like to run to a raid or mission without waiting for a banner or campfire.
    But DA and train works. I expect lots of dead bodies at the zone in to shadow until it's adjusted.
  3. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Druids / Wizards
    Rizzin likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not a lot you can do, beast is running and FDing just inside final room and trying to avoid the stupid shade at the portal. :rolleyes: She is the only one on the same account as the wizzy, otherwise wizzy ports/TLs.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

An enchanter toon on a second account to double invis you.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you for the tips. I pretty much knew the answer, but I was hoping that I might have been ignorant about another possibility. For context, sometimes something will go rotting and I go running. For that reason I would love to have some sort of really hard to make multi invis. potion. Or perhaps an AA that costs a lot and can only be used every 24 hours. In any case I will keep practicing my skills and perhaps find experience an epiphany.
  7. Belexes ForumQuester

I have no issues getting through with reg invis on my ranger.

Use the terrain, rocket boots and lev. I will let you figure it out. :)
  8. Cicelee Augur

There is a FD clickie usable for all that should be easy to get nowadays. Forgot the name, has Cazic Thule in it.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

I can't seem to find this. I do see some clickies that classes other than paladins can use though. Does anyone have a hint they could toss me ?
  10. Knifen Augur

Planar Overdose is a FD potion that can be made. Or have some fun with the zone like. Plenty of DA clickies then just charge the exit and pray.
    Nennius likes this.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you! Now to log in and make a few of these.
  12. Cicelee Augur

IIRC Lingering Essence of Cazic Thule. I am not in game, just going off thr top of my head. But I believe anyone can FD like once per 12-18 hours or whatever
  13. Svann2 The Magnificent

Macro apology!
    /shout Train to zone!
    Knifen likes this.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you
  15. Flatchy Court Jester

It is a pretty long cast (3 seconds i think)
  16. Hobs Elder

I will test this later to see if they did indeed fix it properly but per the Test patch notes they adjusted the stuff in Ka Vethan to fix this problem.

- Updated Mayong Mistmoore to consistently use the undead bodytype.
    - Updated shades in Terror of Luclin to consistently use the undead bodytype and akheva to consistently use the humanoid bodytype.
    - Relm M'Lock will now send your entire party to either the Plane of Hate or the Plane of Sky when you hand in the proper stone.