Any one here wanna start a leveling group?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sctt033, May 8, 2022.

1. Sctt033 Elder

Im making a enchanter or cleric if any one wants to join me let me know. Must have atleast vent or a way to contact
    Chikkin and Timmyboi like this.
  2. Chikkin Augur

1) Maybe? Probably not for me, so don't want to waste your time, but maybe? Lets see how this goes.
    2) Do we have a Create-Static group for tlp or live content, place? you know like the guild forum that i shouldn't have neglected?
    3) More on topic, what server? what goal? what play times? what time zone? How much a day? etc etc etc. What's the fine print?

Currently, aside from my 2 mobile games, I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition and God of War on pc, while doing a little forum questing here lately, and waiting for the May 25th TLP date, but, I'm not married to anything really at the moment. More of a free agent ever since I left New World in January/February.
  3. nostalgia Lorekeeper

If your planning of playing on a new tlp then join a guild and put your name down on their start day group sheet.
  4. MMOer Augur

Just use /lfg and pug it up with us
  5. Protagonist Tank

This post makes a great deal more sense than grouping with random, unknown people in PUGs.
  6. borgy New Member

Im down for a static but depends on time zones. Im GMT time zone free weekdays after 5pm and all day on that first weekend (wed will probs be a write off due to que), will be mnk/shm on yali. Hit me up if anyone down for the same times.