[Vaniki] Tutorial total characters limit

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Canardvc, May 8, 2022.

1. Canardvc Lorekeeper

I was doing few tutorial runs on Mischief to see the route and stuff. At some point we had 27 players in zone. Almost all mobs were down. Collectibles were a pain to get. Krenshin and Overlord take aaaaaages to spawn. And no other pick ! Took about 3h and skipped some bottlenecks.

Could we have a lowered max toon limit for Vaniki launch please ? 3 group or 18 characters seems fine to me.
  2. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Either lower the pick limit or reduce the respawn timers on everything massively.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  3. Captain Video Augur

Lots and lots of whining over a problem that doesn't exist. There will be picks. Krenshin respawns in five minutes. The Overlord respawns in 10 minutes. Group up. You get some nice out-of-era gear for three hours effort. Too many people are expecting the entire game to be re-designed into super easy mode.

Of course you don't have to do the tutorial at all, the original newbie yards are still there.
  4. Thewiz Augur

Level up outside the tutorial in newbie areas if it is too crowded. then go into the tutorial and easily get all the gear in there. Might even hit level 11 or 12 while you are at it.
  5. MileyVyrus Elder

lean into it, lets get wild ramp, flurry, and gflux on Overlord. let every newbie rat AoE. Glooming Deep Proving Grounds baby!
  6. MischiefTLP Augur

Did you check with Arias for a new pick or just use /pick
  7. Canardvc Lorekeeper

/pick. Also Arias just tells you to check /pick so, yeah.