Gnome and halfling Knights at Yeli start please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ddezul, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Triconix Augur

2. Arclyte Augur

3. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

Halfling rangers only. Norrath doesn't need gnome paladins or sk's. :D
  4. Gnomie Denser than most

How about froglok monks (with ykesha) and wood elf beastlords (in luclin) as well
  5. Hobart123 New Member

I would like to be able to roll a gnome sk to start. But I like everyone else I’m going to play anyway and like many, I’m also going to spend $20 to race change.
    What’s the incentive for them to do it? You’re gonna play anyway and they don’t wanna miss out on $.
  6. Manafasto Augur

To much nickle and diming, its time for all race and classes to be implemented during all era. You only have so much time between each expansion.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Brunlin Augur

Totally agree! These were free bonus content originally before progression servers ever, so no they were never tied to any expansion. Meaning you didnt have to buy a expansion to play these originally. The same with Stonebrunt mountains, and the warrens as well as newbie armor. None of these things are now op for a classic start since people will be raiding for planar armor 3 days after server releases.
  8. code-zero Augur

Start on Vaniki, you'll never notice the difference anyway
  9. Rcbauer Augur

Yelinak or bust
  10. Rcbauer Augur

:(
  11. Cheet Elder

@devs

Pretty please? :)
  12. Noobnoob Journeyman

My favorite races are Halfling and Gnome, simply because it always looks like you're moving faster. I am all for this change. Gnome Shadow Knight at start would be great.
    Manafasto likes this.
  13. The_Grim_Ogre New Member

Gnome Shadow Knights?

HERESY!

[IMG]
  14. Thewiz Augur

That is obviously a machine run by 3 gnomes.