Fixed Instanced zones not working

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Herf, May 5, 2022.

1. Lawyer Augur

Kubernetes helm chart rollback in 3.. 2...
  2. klanderso Developer

Okay, try now. Zones that were previously spun up might still have issues, but new zones should work.
    Lawyer likes this.
  3. Lawyer Augur

Can confirm it is working.
    Svann2 and klanderso like this.
  4. Accendo Guest

Thanks for your patience through all of this, everyone.
    Dano Banano and Lawyer like this.
  5. Lawyer Augur

This is actually quick turnaround for dealing with this kind of crud. It's appreciated.
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

The Jaggedpine instance for the druid's epic request is working for me now, thank you Daybreak and friends.
  7. Dano Banano New Member

Thank you for the quick fix! Was extremely frustrated!
  8. Enigma Maitreya Augur

There is progress :)
    FV, Guild Lobby to Left side Guild Hall (Transport to Modest Guild Hall), Rather than freezing the game, I get "This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet Please try again in a few moments".

This has occurred several times (Cycle log out of game, reload game, select character, enter game, try to enter "Modest Guild House"). Both accounts get this across several characters.

Like this the only impact to me at this time is the inability to access stored items in the Guild House.

The Guild Lobby -> Guild Hall (Right Side) does work.

FV.WoodWyvern.Vanguard Heights

Having posted that. I tried again and all is well. Pure 100% probably wrong speculation ... Logging into the Guild Hall off the Guild Lobby fixed something for me? Probably not ....
  9. LadyQuake Lorekeeper

Shame the home button has to be greyed out. Be good just too keep it live all the time incase anything like this happens again. Do no harm to not grey it out.
  10. Nvidious New Member

At least Mangler has been having issues all day. Sometimes instances will open, sometimes they will just totally lock up in the middle. If you kick the task you're stuck, have to reboot and wait for "Return home" to become active. Just had another crash a min ago.

Not fixed.
  11. Accendo Guest

If you're still experiencing some issues, please post in the Bug Reports forum with as much detail as you can provide. Once done, PM me here on the forums with the link.