sooo.. what now?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Creative Sparks, Apr 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warpeace Augur

This should have its own thread. Would make alts and like it x1000
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Another eave of suspensions started last night. Wording in the suspension email has now been changed to "Restricted 3rd Party Software" instead of "cheating"

So on one hand players got what they wanted: a better explanation of which way they were cheating

On the other hand the only thing all these suspensions are resulting in those players who shall not be named are no longer paying even with Krono but are now going Free and still doing what they do when the suspensions lift or just making new accounts
  3. Wanano New Member

Suspended again and I have not been online, except to raid. So since in two weeks I will then be premabaned, I say good bye now
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Follow the rules to maintain the privilege of playing the game.

If you are unhappy with Daybreak's rules, you can try one of the EQ projects to push your luck.

Goodluck.
  5. Schadenfreude Augur

That's almost always an odd server sync bug where you were zoning or logging in at the exact time they hit trader, if you camp to character select while right next to them you have a brief window where you can interact with them as long as you do it straight away.
    Jumbur and Bardy McFly like this.
  6. Wanano New Member

I have not been online to break a rule , So All Rules have been followed
    How are you not understanding that ?
  7. Accendo Guest

Locking down this one since it's been derailed.
    Stymie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.