Invalid credentials - Can't get on my account

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wawa, May 4, 2022.

1. Wawa Journeyman

Overnight one of my accounts can't be reached. I keep getting the same message - invalid credentials, when trying to log on. Have tried multiple computers, forums, home page, nothing works. I notice that this has been an issue in the past as well. Have petitioned but no answer apart from the automated stuff. My offline trader on that account is still in game.
    artery, Nennius, Iasa and 3 others like this.
  2. Axelicious New Member

Same thing is happening over here. Sent in a ticket 24 hours ago, still no reply.
    Iasa and Zerker like this.
  3. Zerker Journeyman

Yes, hi, hello. When are you going to stop sending automated email responses and actually do something about the "Invalid Credentials" situation? We pay to play, not pay to be told our information is wrong (which it isn't). Going on over 24 hours now, you'd think Deybreak Games would stop breaking things
    Rekie likes this.
  4. Udayan New Member

I was told to come here and raaaage because of login credential issue that others are having.

Please fix this so I can play with my only friends.
    Iasa and Zerker like this.
  5. Fornow Lorekeeper

yo people cant play crackheads pls fix
    Iasa likes this.
  6. Rekie New Member

Yes fix this soon and stop sending automated emails that don't help.
    Iasa likes this.
  7. Iasa New Member

I have had the same problem for more than 24 hrs. No response from ticket.
  8. Accendo Guest

If anyone still experiencing issues with logging in has not yet, please be sure to put a ticket in with CS so they can investigate and help. https://help.daybreakgames.com/
    Iasa likes this.
  9. Iasa New Member

I have had a ticket in for more than 24 hours with no response other than the initial robo response mentioned above.
  10. Rekie New Member

did you not read what people said? They said put ticket in over 24 hours ago, only getting automated email.
  11. Zerker Journeyman

Is this another automated response? The same type we're already telling you isn't helping in any way, shape or form from sending in a petition?
  12. Axelicious New Member

Come on daybreak, get it together. This is still happening to many accounts. No more auot-replies please.
  13. Zerker Journeyman

Still just ANOTHER automated email response. This is absurd, maybe you guys should just rip the bandaid off us and file bankruptcy already. Garbage CS. And LOL at requiring a degree to be “Community Manager” when all they do is respond with automated responses, as well. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.
  14. Iasa New Member

I finally changed my password again and was able to log in.