Speaking of feedback....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cadira, May 4, 2022.

1. Cadira Augur

It's been brought up a million times but please god make a separate subforum for tlp guild recruitment vs live server guilds already.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This X 3000
    Nennius and Cadira like this.
  3. Accendo Guest

4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Hobitses and Elyssanda like this.
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

6. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

That was quick, nice
  7. Brontus EQ Player Activist

Can we also get a Suggestions sub-forum?

8. Feedback Journeyman

Yes? Oh, I didn't know you all cared...
    Hobitses, Tucoh and Nennius like this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

What pronouns have you chosen? Positive, Negative, Unneeded, Useful, etc. ?

I prefer Lord and Master, but I might be a little too humble at times. :)
    Metanis likes this.
  10. Marton Augur

Would like this 100 times if I could :D.
    Elyssanda and Nennius like this.
  11. jeskola pheerie

12. Warpeace Augur

Now they need a TLP Class section.
  13. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

14. Dre. Altoholic

Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  15. Maedhros High King

Very nice.
  16. Wyndar Journeyman

I find the low tolerance of TLP players by so called "veterans" to be highly annoying. I don't think this change was necessary at all. It was not difficult to discern which server or server subset (TLP or Live) a guild recruitment thread belonged to, because the server name is right in the title. Also, the forum was not nearly active enough to be producing spam on any kind of level where any particular posts were drowned out by others. Furthermore, the "veterans" calling for this change aren't people looking for guilds, they are long established in guilds they won't be leaving. I wish Accendo could see through all that and stop catering to vocal minorities all the time. "Veterans" simply do not want to touch TLPers even with 10 foot poles, and that is clear anytime a post is made in the "veterans" forum that has anything to do with TLPs at all. The logic behind that? There isn't any.
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That was never the issue, it was the high volume of TLP recruitment threads every year for the new servers that cause others to have to keep bumping their threads in order to keep the visible. Now that TLP and live servers have their own areas the live servers won't need to bump the threads as often to keep them visible when a TLP server launches and there is a recruiting frenzy.
    Hobitses, Yinla and Wyre Wintermute like this.
  18. Cicelee Augur

45 of the 60 most recent Guild Recruitment posts dealt with TLP. And there was more than enough spam where a Live guild would bump their recruitment post, and it would fall to page 2 within a couple days.

This needed to happen, regardless of anyone's feelings about TLP.
  19. Dre. Altoholic

Then perhaps the best thing for the TLP community would be a TLP forum while the "so called veterans" can bicker about their dead game elsewhere.
    Hobitses and Flatchy like this.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its not about tolerance. If TLP server recruitment threads were only posted on once a week/month the same as live recruitment threads it wouldn't have been an issue and they could coexist nicely.

When players have to look 4 or 5 pages back if not further to find a guild on their server that is a problem.
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.