Luclin Powersources Should Drop in Mission Chests

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, May 2, 2022.

1. Cicelee Augur

Make it uncommon, make it rare. For as low of a drop rate on named as they are, in addition to how much faster they seem to get used up (eye test only, no actual data on that claim)... they should also have a chance to drop in missions.

IMHO.
    Thancra, Xeladom, Strumph and 11 others like this.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

I don't find they're that rare or get used up all that fast.

It would be nice if they were available to purchase like augs though.
    Strumph likes this.
  3. Szilent Augur

even better would be a recipe in the late stages of the unrealized Luclin evolver
    Thancra, Xeladom, Strumph and 2 others like this.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

That'd be good. Would help people who want to do tradeskills make some coin as well.
    Strumph and Elyssanda like this.
  5. The real Sandaormo Augur

Let us buy them with Mission currency. It would keep people motivated to keep doing them after they get their augs etc
    Xeladom, Strumph, Conq and 5 others like this.
  6. Cadira Augur

Being bought with mission currency is a good idea, or even make a hybrid system where named drop a tradeable item used in trade skills to make any power source of your choosing instead of random.
  7. Warpeace Augur

They already have a droppable item system to craft power sources from past expansions, why try and make it more complicated?
  8. Cadira Augur

Edit, misread your meaning due to lack of sleep.

You're prob right, just satisfies their apparent desire for people to kill named for ps but gives more flexibility on what drops. I'd prefer just being able to make em like in tov.
    Warpeace likes this.
  9. Marton Augur

Would be great if we could craft them.

Maybe they can release PS recipes when those remaining potion recipes will be released (new restless focus, mana tonic ..).
    Strumph, Elyssanda and Nennius like this.
  10. Annastasya Augur

Wow. A Thread full of good ideas. Where is my Everquest Forum and what have you done with her??!!
    Strumph, Elyssanda and Fenthen like this.
  11. Svann2 The Magnificent

I thought for sure we were going to get a new TS quest with new recipes this year. I swear I saw 2 new TS quest achievements on beta, but did not think to take a screenshot.
    Strumph likes this.
  12. Warpeace Augur

They pulled a lot of stuff back and basically said oops...those are for later. Assuming they will come out next expansion.
  13. Evye Augur

Love this idea!
    I'm done with missions and hunter.
    While doing hunter I may have saw 3 drop in TOL

14. Strumph Augur

Yeah I saw it too and was HOPING for SOMETHING!!!! I like a lot of other people are done with the expansion and could use more. Now I'm just helping people, tradeskills and old progression/collections for the bard for heroic aa's and trophy slots.

I even remember something in the original announcement that sounded like there would be 2 items and I was hoping it'd replace at least 2 of the TBL slots.