Auras not showing up in Song window

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by etv2k, Apr 27, 2022.

1. etv2k New Member

Auras are dropping from the Song window while still listed in the Aura window. Been happening for at least two weeks now I think. Seems the only way to fix is dropping the Aura and re-applying it. I have noticed it mostly with Pact of the Wolf.
    Baldur, BlueberryWerewolf and Daltara like this.
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I've seen this as well with my Cleric and Enchanter auras (multiple levels of the Aura of the Pious and Beguiler's Aura lines).

I've only noticed it after long periods of time so I can't say I've picked up on any sort of triggering mechanism for the issue.

Edit: Maybe worth noting the auras seem to act is if they are still applied, just no Song Window icon. I can't change or re-cast the auras until I open the Aura Window and cancel them, which then brings back the Song Window icon once re-cast.
  3. bombyx Journeyman

Mana regen Aura will not show as song window, It just give u mana and hp. It is not a bug.
  4. error Augur

At least the first 4 enchanter mana regen auras (Beguiler's, Illusionist's, Entrancer's, and Befuddler's) show up in the song window. Don't know about later versions.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Thats obviously not what he is talking about.