Do cleric mercs not battle rez?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tatanka, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Died a few days ago, and usually it's not the priest who dies, and rezzing is no issue. In this case, the priest died, and due to the mission I was in, there was agro which didn't go away til the mission was done, and the merc cleric never cast a rez for the priest.

I respawned, travelled back, finished the mission, and sure enough, as soon as it was done, the cleric merc cast a rez on the corpse.
  2. Knifen Augur

No battle rez, unless.. .You're the only one in group and have your cleric merc up, And you die before the merc has a chance to cast a heal or anything on you that would put it on the hate list. If you die that fast the AND the merc is enabaled it will rez you.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I always carry some Token of Resurrection- they are only 86 loyalty tokens and you can rez in battle. Anyone can use so its kinda fun to see a ranger offering a rez
    Yinla and Svann2 like this.
  4. Tappin Augur

They like to not heal you, then offer a rez after you die, with a mob standing on your corpse. Then if decline the rez, they'll never rez you again.
  5. Tappin Augur

Healer mercs must be unionized or something...
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Cleric mercs seem to have an aversion to doing the only 2 jobs we care about them doing...heal and rez.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

I buy them rez tokens with the Elon Musk like trove of overseer currency I have.
  8. Laronk Augur

Rez is the most mana efficient heal.
    Vumad and Bardy McFly like this.
  9. Tappin Augur

They don't care about the heals and take smoke breaks on rezes.
  10. Addikeys Elder

Having my paid-for merc enter a fugue state when I'm getting dump-trucked by a named really enhances immersion.
    Flatchy and Knifen like this.
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Thanks for pointing out the two rez items available with alternate currency. I will pick some up for all my chars :)
    Flatchy likes this.