Lag on AB

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Anyone else finding lag much worse on AB since Mondays downtime?

Emotes are going off for some guildies 30 seconds after they have happened. NPCs showing full life when they are really at 87%.

Server is pretty unplayable at the moment.
    Soapy likes this.
  2. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I would like to suggest they change the server name to Lagonab.
  3. Jarasil New Member

Lag started for me arround 22:00 CET yesterday for the AB server.
    Zone times 2-4min and spell casting in raid instance 20-30 sec to get the spell gems working again.

Regards Jarasil
  4. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I've not been noticing severe lag on AB, but /target is taking a couple seconds longer than usual when I'm boxing, which is causing me to mis-time a lot of key hits.

Not the hugest deal, but definitely a noticeable issue.

Also when my three boxes all level at the same time, I'll get the ding sound immediately but it won't show whatever I killed as being at 0% health for another couple seconds.

Edit: Ping is 107ms currently. That's pretty normal for me connecting to AB.
    Soapy likes this.
  5. Dalrek_MM Elder

Its not a ping issue it seems. People reporting ping of for example 41ms, but is still 30 sec behind on emotes, cant see that the fight is started and boss hp moving and also spellgems greying out and being unable to cast. Last night it hit us in Karnors with atleast 10 people affected

Hard to raid when 3 tanks cant pick up adds, 3 clerics cant heal etc
    People with different ISP providers, both european players from different countries and also US players affected.

Others reporting no lag issues at all
  6. Jyve Augur

Aye, getting a few disconnects on logging in/zoning too. Something's awry if a hamster wrangler can take a look please.