Cancelling 20 accounts unless we get Free Trade/Random Loot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soulsiphon, Apr 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

You know what I don't get about these 3rd party plat for Krono botters?

I can log in to a level 65 on Agnarr, kill 2-3 Kunark / Luclin era named mobs and trader the loot for a Krono, kills take all of a couple minutes.

It's not even efficient.

I do however get why so many people do it to grind AAs, especially post raid glyph groups / Tank death replacement xp grinds because they've nerfed kill XP so badly and at max level, the quests are done already.
  2. MarttinPH Augur

I have some comments.

Do you have twenty accounts, and the wife and kid have other accounts? I believe the EULA states account sharing is not allowed.

I believe for the most part each year the new progression servers have had a little bit of something different from a previous one. I could be wrong. Returning to a relatively older rule set would be beneficial to those who "missed out" on it when it came out. That is no different from you, except they have already had to wait at least 2-ish years.

I am not sure why you cited the number of accounts that you have. I do agree that you are "voting with your wallet", but I think it would be best to give feedback directly by not renewing your subscription or canceling with the cancelation field filled with an explanation. I think that would be more impactful than venting in the forums.

You seem to be having fun on Mischief. I have no idea why you wouldn't want to just stay there. Omens of War doesn't release for several weeks. Your post implied you have enjoyed PoP. I take that to mean you have played to some degree. The amount of AA needed is still very manageable, even without autogranted AA.

I can't think of any reasonable argument for someone with twenty accounts and playing with family needs a fresh start on a new server. The grouping argument doesn't hold water, as you have such an insane number of accounts, and others to play with that I don't understand why you would want to or need to group with others. You have started on Mischief. Why not make more characters on Mischief? Why not go over to the live servers? Don't group with people outside your family, and take your time progressing through new content.
    Vivace and Chopsuey like this.
  3. Chopsuey Augur

Any reasonable person would think this way. OP is clearly a spoiled brat. "I play with my family and have 20 accounts but I also want to have other people in the low level zones so I can hoard loot camps and sell it for kroners." All I'm hearing from them. Good riddance.
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

says the guy trying to extort DBG into giving them what he wants. kk
    Chopsuey likes this.
  5. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

/em runs in to the room and slides to a stop like Kramer from Seinfeld

"YOU ALL BETTER DO WHAT I WANT, OR I"LL GO AWAY!"

/em runs out of room

/em waits...

/...

/...

/...

/.........
    Tweakfour17 and Chopsuey like this.
  6. TLPman Augur

Bye Felicia!
    Dragon Jockey and Chopsuey like this.
  7. PIERRE STEUBEN Journeyman

I'm cancelling 300 of my accounts. welcome Sunset EQ
  8. Accendo Guest

This thread has been locked because it has been derailed and was unconstructive.
    Vivace and Skuz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.