collectible in BloodFalls unreachable

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pani, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Pani Augur

A collectible in Bloodfalls at approx location 724.96, 643.86, 5.59 appears to be unreachable. I have tried from all different angles and tried climbing every way I can find, but every time now when it has spawned on the ledge above the location I listed, i cannot get to it.
    Nennius, Barton and Velisaris_MS like this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Have you tried using steamjet pack?
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think I know the one you're talking about. Apparently nobody else can get to it on my server because it's always spawned when I go collectible hunting. The last time I tried to get to it, I somehow fell through the rock and got stuck in the mountain. Luckily, I was able to gate out.

I've given up trying to get to it.
  4. Szilent Augur

here? Rocketboots np np

[IMG]
  5. Warpeace Augur

You can reach all of them. As stated multiple times get rocketeer boots or a steamjet pack.
  6. Pani Augur

Shouldn't have to need a special item to get a collectible that is a ground spawn. And, I am sorry that I didn't see the response that was "stated multiple times". I did do a search to see if I could find information before posting, and didn't come up with any. No need to be snarky about it!
    alanus, Barton and Velisaris_MS like this.
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

some times I use F9 and change my view beside the jump.
  8. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

It stinks when this happens, because eventually, just by chance, many collects will end up stacked up there. Once the zone reaches it's max number of collects allowed, they will all end up there, causing no others to spawn until they are collected. I call them black holes. There is a reachable spot in SV that's not a place you would think to look, that always has three, and up to six, every time I check.
    Nennius likes this.
  9. Velisaris_MS Augur

Care to share that spot with the class?
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That's what makes it fun!
  11. Svann2 The Magnificent

That sounds like the opposite of stinks.
  12. Qimble Augur

Awesome for anyone who "somehow" manages to find the invisible or unreachable shinies. Lame because from what I understand there are a max number of them that can be spawned at any given time, so the more that stack up in bad areas the less that will be available for normal players.

Not as much of an issue now that the shiny locator from the new anni mission puts us on semi-equal footing to people who have "track" for them.
    Wdor likes this.
  13. Wdor Thief, Assassin, Purveyor of Fine Poisons

Sure, why not. While facing the building that is the entrance to Basilica, hug the wall and creep around the edge to the left. You will find it there. Of course as soon as I post this, it will no longer be as good. But, I already have collected enough for all my toons and friends. Enjoy!
    CrazyLarth and Velisaris_MS like this.