Close the Gate (raid): ally NPCs targeted for emotes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Koryu, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Koryu Professional Roadkill

[Sun Mar 06 17:44:25 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Laenyani, Fluffyj, and Zimmzimbob. Light begins to shine from a consanguinist, Fullwin, a blade dancer, Caemien, Xurn, and Tongor.
    [Sun Mar 06 17:47:45 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Rommuluss, Holycow, and Arwyn. Light begins to shine from Kaggrak, Mystere, a consanguinist, Zslick, Xurn, and Ariar.
    [Mon Mar 14 19:02:44 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Cymorril, Rasted, and Rila. Light begins to shine from Tourterm, Shadowmare, Fullwin, Extemps, a consanguinist, and Mystere.
    [Mon Mar 14 19:05:18 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Edelclan, Shorik, and Xaghash. Light begins to shine from Holycow, a blade dancer, Oblivin, Zslick, Talliee, and Rommuluss.
    [Sun Mar 27 19:10:22 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Xurn, Bodkinx, and Moak. Light begins to shine from Talliee, Arbree, Achillz, Mystere, Rasted, and Sorcha, Governess of Serenity.
    [Sun Mar 27 19:12:12 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Xaghash, a blade dancer, and a consanguinist. Light begins to shine from Goirish, Fandiien, Edelclan, Arwyn, Oblivin, and Tyreel.
    [Sun Mar 27 19:51:36 2022] A dark aura starts to form around a consanguinist, Calloneous, and a consanguinist. Light begins to shine from Xurn, Sark, a consanguinist, Goirish, Fandiien, and Koryu.
    [Sun Mar 27 19:55:53 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Rasted, Koryu, and Calloneous. Light begins to shine from a blade dancer, Cymorril, Goirish, a blade dancer, Sorcha, Governess of Serenity, and a consanguinist.

Also, the ravens are not despawned by killing Kratakel.
    Feth, Yinla, Axxius and 1 other person like this.
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

[Mon Apr 25 19:31:28 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Calloneous, Zimmzimbob, and Veilvet. Light begins to shine from Cajun, a consanguinist, Tourterm, Laenyani, a blade dancer, and Tyreel.
    [Mon Apr 25 19:33:08 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Randell, Colins, and Sslestack. Light begins to shine from Veilvet, a consanguinist, Uniero, Goirish, Xeinonx, and Cajun.
    [Mon Apr 25 19:36:28 2022] A dark aura starts to form around Unbuhl, Zimmzimbob, and Sslestack. Light begins to shine from Aabbeenn, Arbree, Svann, Fourist, a consanguinist, and Rowynna.

"A great raven," a mob that is spawned as part of the Close the Gate event, is not despawning with the shadows and other event trash when Kratakel is defeated.
  3. Absor Developer

I'll take a look. Thanks.
  4. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

The ravens have never despawned for us since the expansion went live, we always had to clean them up after killing the boss.
    Metanis likes this.
  5. Duder Augur

Have ya’ll considered changing where the majority of the raid stands and mobs pulled to? Last I heard you guys were fighting up at the NPCs, against beta dev advice on raid design. I haven’t watched any of your ETG streams lately so excuse my ignorance if your tactics have changed. Also important is that some npcs come to assist regardless of where you fight, however, we have still never seen a mob called out once for that emote (or any others in that event.) *To the best of my knowledge, and I do read the names emoted and have never seen it target and NPC nor has it ever been mentioned by any other guild keen eyes. (But I’m not perfect and for all I know we have had it happen but with no adverse affects.) However, regardless of possible strategy/execution difference, it is most likely a bug. Though I kind of feel like those particular ae’s should potentially affect npcs in combat with other event Npcs. What would clear it all up would simply to remove them as interactive raid npcs and make it so they do not assist the players or become active or involved in any way during the event.