Info Needed Dead Hills Heroic Adventures are bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ranavan, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Ranavan New Member

When trying to do heroic adventures in dead hills it sends you to the wrong area. was trying to do the gribbles mission when you zone in he is not there but there was a scout. Many others were having the same problem. Well at least it is on the Bristlebane server .
  2. Dyna Elder

All Dead hills heroic Tasks are broken, they all send you to the same instanced with a blank quest window.
  3. Terethian Elder

As of last night this issue is still the case. Gribble's missions are messed up in particular. Skulk the Madaxe's tasks zoned in and updated correctly. (Technically these missions also involve the dead hills area so to say - which is why I am mentioning it.)

So to be specific: Gribble Grobblenobber tasks are messed up.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  4. SteamFox Augur

Are you all on Bristlebane? Seems to be working fine on Coirnav.
  5. TrueNorth Developer

Was not able to reproduce this internally.

If this is still happening to you, if you could please provide some additional information it could assist us in finding the problem:
    • Mission Name
    • NPC
    • Server
    • Approximate Time (including timezone please!)
    Thank you!
  6. Miminona New Member

This was happening to me on Bristlebane last week (sorry, I don't have the exact time), both Gribbles and Skulk the Madaxe. I can't remember if I tried any others. I had been running them just fine prior to that, then suddenly two nights in a row they weren't working and I gave up and moved somewhere else. I tried requesting on different toons and got the same thing.
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

I remember this bug being reported a few months ago. I think the solution was to re-pop the zone.