Fixed Login time outs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Guilt, Apr 24, 2022.

1. Guilt Iceborn, shaman of Halas

In the past 10ish days, we My wife, son and myself, have been seeing connection timeouts while trying to login. It eventually resolves itself, but it happens.
    Metanis, Ciraele and Angahran like this.
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

It's been a while since it happened to me, but it's doing it now.
  3. Drachenfeuer New Member

Having this issue right now on Bertoxx =/:)
  4. Backmore New Member

Yep, cannot log in, constant timeout on other accounts
  5. Dredg New Member

Timeout errors galore and unable to log in, zap the hamsters DB
  6. Narosa New Member

Thats because the devs and admins of the server are idiots and cant code for crap......they could hire drunk homeless bums and get better quality
  7. Laloru Moonmist New Member

Definitely something going on with login stuff - I'm also timing out before I even get to server select.
    Fhiele likes this.
  8. loagin New Member

Yep, getting a Timed Out message now for the last 20 minutes.
  9. Fhiele Augur

Glad to see this post. No need to troubleshoot my end.
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

They know our raid time. It happens frequently before we start raiding. This week we moved start time back, and wouldn't you know it, login issues roughly an hour before.
  11. Spencer Kane New Member

Um, er, uh, excuse me! Is anyone at Daybreak / Dark Paw awake? I'd like to play the game for which I pay to play but keep timing out each and every time I try to sign in. I know there is that pesky war in Ukraine, but can we have some attention paid right here in the US of A to the login-in process? Many thanks in advance for your prompt attention and resolution!
  12. Rumplesplitskin New Member

Login timeout error...just great.
  13. Eaiana Augur

Forums banner was just changed to "investigating an issue"
  14. Narosa New Member

I am sure they are waking up the single dev/admin/janitor to try to fix this.
  15. Metanis Bad Company

Our guild on Luclin experienced a number of "timeout" and "server not found" type of error messages trying to login for raids on Thursday 4/21/22 around 3 to 4pm PDT and then again last night 4/24/22, again around 3 to 4pm PDT.

There were reports on the forums here from other guilds on other servers, so the problem appears to be related specifically to the authentication or login process alone.

The problems seemed to clear themselves after a bit of time and eventually everyone was able to get logged in. Externally this is presenting itself as some sort of congestion issue.