Is Specialization change working?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jumvapace, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Jumvapace The Most hated

Is it just me or with the new specialization changes does it seem that any specialization other than Alteration just isn't working?

On my cleric, mana pres works just fine (but honestly if he ever got below 98% mana on a raid I'd be suprised). But on my Necro, and Wizard, they're eating up a LOT more mana than they used to.

I have not fully dug into the deep parsing of it all...yet. Nor have I figured a way to get data from prior to patch. I guess I could take each toon and reset specials to an 'incorrect' primary and parse mana usage, then correct and parse again...

But Before I do that, has anyone else noticed an increase in mana usage on their primary spec. skill when it's something OTHER than Alteration?
  2. Bardy McFly Augur

I haven't been able to play since patch but I have fairly meticulously planned out spell lineups so I teeter at or just below full mana unless I need to burn. If I notice anything out of the ordinary when I play later I'll let you know.
  3. Petalonyx Augur

Did seem like more post-patch on my mages.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Wizzy seemed to be down faster on mana, and as I only cast evocation spells and that is maxed the changes shouldn't have made and difference.

Though it could just be my perspective.
  5. Windance Augur

I think something is broken.

During a normal 30 min "lessions" run the entire group is struggling with mana, even the cleric which is definitely not normal. We also didn't clear nearly as many mobs because the ranger went OOM so fast.