Farewell

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zulan, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Zulan Lorekeeper

Hail Norrathians,

I feel like it's appropriate to make an actual post saying goodbye for how long I've played this game. So, for all those clerics I gave C to, thank you for rezzing me. For all those Melee who got haste from me only to group with a bard immediately afterwards, smart play.

Reverse the chain stun nerf, let us charm other players again in duels, remove the nerf to the mana tap on the dots, and stop charging 10% mana per additional mezz in Aoe mezzes. huge trains for exp >was< fun.... I'm sure there's some I missed but, I tried fellow chanters.

1999, the Neriak newbie log, forever a safe spot.
    Tarew Marr - The Syndicate, Clan of Shadows
    Drinal - Cats in Hats
    Bristlebane - Club Fu /FWO
    2022: Permanently Retired.

Farewell. The name shall be on the wall until the servers go down. Please don't pee there.

[IMG]
    Wdor, Oakenblade, xcitng and 8 others like this.
  2. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

I can't blame you for leaving. I have not paid to play in almost 3 months because of the crap experience in the new expansions static zones. Whoever came up with the idea to nerf there own expansion and give 0.012% per kill has got to be the worst Dev on the team. still haven't decided if i will become a paying player again. Which is sad considering i do have leftover Krono to use.
  3. Schadenfreude Augur

/salute
    Not many of the 1999 Club still playing.
  4. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

CiH respect
    Veteran_BetaTester and Metanis like this.
  5. The real Sandaormo Augur

This is how it's done. Hate to see anyone go but if that's what you need or want to do good luck to you. 99% of I'm leaving posts should take a lesson from this guy and say your goodbyes without alot of s**t talking about how the game sucks and Daybreak will be losing a ton of money.

Will watch for your "I'm back" post.

Good luck..
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Is it too late to ask for your stuff?
  7. Duder Augur

How many of your chars have been suspended/banned recently? *wink
  8. Zulan Lorekeeper

thankfully None :)

Yep too late, letting the 30 or so krono and 200mil plat kinda rot, just in case one day I come back :p
    Wdor, Oakenblade, Skuz and 1 other person like this.
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Deux, that french for d0uche?
  10. Brontus EQ Player Activist

/salute

Every veteran player that quits should get the courtesy of an exit interview. The devs could learn a lot from players as we know they actually play EverQuest.
    Wdor, Mims, Oakenblade and 1 other person like this.
  11. Tenafter New Member

I came back after a 6 year break Thursday night. Will I regret it? Hopefully not…
    Oakenblade and Metanis like this.
  12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Nobody really quits, they just take a break, sometimes a long break.

All the best in life & I hope you suffer from terminal boredom & miss your EQ friends too much to stay away.
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

" I AM BECOME WRATH"
    Skuz likes this.
  14. Trogodor New Member

15. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Bitter Spice. :(